• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Virtual Forum Meet - round 3

@Teddybear22 and @Viennese Furbabies it was lovely to meet you. Your English is very good. Much better than my Spanish and my Austrian. My Spanish is somewhat limited to ¡Hola! ¿Que tal?¿Bien y tu? Me llamo Paco, ¿y tu como te llamas? which is the first thing I learnt to say in Spanish. My Austrian is non-existant!

It was really nice meeting you all! Although I was nervous while speaking I felt really safe and at easy with all of you, thank you, you are all great :hug:
@Teddybear22 and @Viennese Furbabies it was lovely to meet you. Your English is very good. Much better than my Spanish and my Austrian. My Spanish is somewhat limited to ¡Hola! ¿Que tal?¿Bien y tu? Me llamo Paco, ¿y tu como te llamas? which is the first thing I learnt to say in Spanish. My Austrian is non-existant!
Well, you've got to start somewhere, don't you? I'm sure if you could have studied it more years you would speak a really nice Spanish!

Whenever I go to the UK (although who knows when that's going to be) I'll make sure to do it when there's a forum meet somewhere around there!

I didn’t know your name was Paco :D

Back