• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wagner?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wagner is annoying now ..... he can't even sing and he's not in time! I don't find him entertaining either ....

I'm not fuming but its bloody pathetic to the point where I have to just laugh at it now.
I do feel what Cheryl said to Wagner last night was out of order, if she felt the need to have a dig at him then she could of done it off stage.

Now its just getting silly though. Losing all the good singers.
I still cant believe Katie is in it though after ballsing up her performance the other week x

Sorry i cant help it i want wagner to win i know he is not very good but it is very funny

It's becoming a farce,this facebook campaign to keep Wagner in is obviously working.Paige is much better than Cher.

After tonight, I'm not watching it anymore. Mary wasnt singing on the Help The Hero's song, her mouth was not intime with the words. Well done ITV, an insult to the Heros'sgrrrrmallethead

I'm beyond finding it funny now, when good singers are losing there chance to that idiot. And yes i agree Cheryl was way out of order, she has made it so he went through, now he has the sympathy vote, I'm just getting very annoyed with it all, i liked Aiden, i wanted him to win :|

It's becoming a farce,this facebook campaign to keep Wagner in is obviously working.Paige is much better than Cher.

OMG that was created by my OH's mate :red
He is actually in love with Wagner
Matt all the way for me...I want Katie out too...wasn't happy that Paije went :(

Ive aired my veiws on fb. I'm really not happy with him going through. Paige had an amazing voice. Vaaarrrgner has got to go. its not funny anymore

Yes i was suprised that Wagner was not in the bottom.

Personally i am getting a bit fed up with the judges (2 judges in particular).

I used to love Simon Cowell but the last few weeks he is absolutely getting on my nerves the way he carries on with Cheryl Cole. The constant twittering between themselves and the smirking between each other is starting to grate me.

Last night when Cheryl brought the press up to Wagner it really annoyed me. I thought it was so unprofessional of her to do that. To me she is becoming like a sulky spoilt brat.

Personally for me i think the best judge on the show is Danni. She gives good feedback to the contestants.

I am voting for Matt myself. I always think when voting who i would pay to go and see and for me it would be Matt.

I do agree with you that Wagner should of gone tonight. But some people do think he is entertaining / going to confess one of them is my mother lol (but she does not vote) so she cannot be held responsible for him staying lol

Shellza it's a good job i don't know your OH's mate,I woudn't be responsible for my actions.I agree Matt to win,love him.

Shellza it's a good job i don't know your OH's mate,I woudn't be responsible for my actions.I agree Matt to win,love him.

Haha, believe me...you're welcome to give it a go. He's a bit...special (in the odd kind of sense) lol

I am a MASSIVE Aiden fan (even going to meet him next week in Blackpool) so after last week I have been so annoyed, and on the Xtra Factor Konnie just asked Simon who he would bring back if he could and he said Aiden! He voted him out in effect :( You really see the show for what it it recently, every word and camera angle all designed to influence how people vote :(

There are only a couple of people that are likely to win so it makes no difference who goes on the run up to it.

its all a fix. should bin the lot and be done with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back