Waiting game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today, our car was supposed to be delivered.

Not long had a call from the depo in Glasgow, saying that the guy not long left, but probably wouldn't be able to deliver it today. The car will be going to Coventry first then here! Asked if there's any way we can get to Coventry later to pick it up..

ummmmmm... how?

Didn't seem to understand that the only one who can drive it is my husband who is at work! Duh! ?

So... tomorrow morning it is.. Damn and blast! :( :(

Reaction score
Stuart me eldest is waiting for his new Honda civic suppose to be delivered on 1st oct bet its later though being on the Island always makes things take longer,

Reaction score
Burst my bloomin bubble AGAIN!

Guy called and said ' Oh Mrs Player, we seem to have your car here' and I says 'yes, I was supposed to have it this morning, so what are you playing at?'

Only for him to tell me that the delivery guy again 'forgot' to take ours and we could be waiting til tomorrow!
He'scalling me this afternoon - supposedly - but I'm not happy and he's goingn to know about it again! ?

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
kellyandpiggies said:
Burst my bloomin bubble AGAIN!

Guy called and said ' Oh Mrs Player, we seem to have your car here' and I says 'yes, I was supposed to have it this morning, so what are you playing at?'

Only for him to tell me that the delivery guy again 'forgot' to take ours and we could be waiting til tomorrow!
He'scalling me this afternoon - supposedly - but I'm not happy and he's goingn to know about it again! ?
What the **** are they doing?! I hope by the time you read this you've been sitting in your new car :)

Reaction score
awww Kelly :( I hope they pull their finger out and get you your car soon!

annoying car companies!

grrrr >:(

x

Reaction score
Yay! Our car this morning! Burgundy/claret red, Doblo, Freedom! :)

Was a bit peeved as they drove it here, left us with a tiny bit of petrol, gave us all the info and then went! :o

Got a letter from the actual company in charge, wanting feedback, and boy are they going to know! ;D

Mike's getting used to it and has driven out in it already - my turn later! I keep going round saying 'We've got a car!' LMAO :D

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
kellyandpiggies said:
Yay! Our car this morning! Burgundy/claret red, Doblo, Freedom! :)

Was a bit peeved as they drove it here, left us with a tiny bit of petrol, gave us all the info and then went! :o

Got a letter from the actual company in charge, wanting feedback, and boy are they going to know! ;D

Mike's getting used to it and has driven out in it already - my turn later! I keep going round saying 'We've got a car!' LMAO :D
Hurrah!! Glad you're both pleased with it :D :D

D

DebbieR

Hurrah! that's fab. It sounds lovely.

So, when are we going to Paradise Wildlife Park? ;D

Reaction score
Anytime! :)

Have promised Jamie (the nephew that didn't come) that we will take him to one in the car :D He's ever so impressed with the car!

Woburn, Windsor, West Midlands, Whipsade etc :D

Status
Not open for further replies.