• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

waiting impatiently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We went to choose Roo's husbun last saturday from the rescue, he is tiny! He is white with a brown nose and the naughtiest of the litter, which will suit Roo down to the ground! We have decided to call him Oscar! x)

We were hoping to collect him today, but the lady who is head of small animals at the rescue said she wanted to hold onto him until the weekend as some of his littermates had developed a rash after their last jab, so fingers crossed we can collect him on sunday afternoon after work.

So for now, i am spending my days off (today and friday) decorating Roo's living area for the new arrival!
I'm painting the hallway green, and i'm going to attempt to stencil carrots on the wall! :(|) :(|)

So for now, i am spending my days off (today and friday) decorating Roo's living area for the new arrival!
I'm painting the hallway green, and i'm going to attempt to stencil carrots on the wall! :(|) :(|)

That sounds so cute :)

Good luck with the new baby :)

ace, cant wait to see pics. I'm biased of course as i too have an Oscar of the piggy variety he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back