• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Want a giggle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last night hubby cleaned the cage while I was at the supermarket, he got out Piggie and Chester and sat them on the sofa with our youngest (7), Chester good and placid sat down like a good boy as usual, Piggie on the other hand sat still for 2 mins then had enough and decided to go off in search of mischief (as usual!)

He raced to the end of the sofa onto the arm trying to leap off, and was grabbed and put back, he did this twice more then hubby bent down and said "Piggie, that's enough, sit still or you're going to get a smack on the bottom" (he wouldn't, he loves him!)

Piggie then went behind my other sons laptop on the sofa and peeked out from behind the screen, and just did as he was told and sat there watching hubby clean the cage :o ;D

Rudi was the same lol aww bless him hehe its the stern tone i think lol at least yours no whos boss mine walk all over me hehe x

sweet! When Scarby does something naughty I say "Scarbo Hart" in a stern voice. It's usually Scarby who tries to do naughty things, although Riffy scuttled under the futon once and refused to budge

LOL -Ton does when the stern voice comes out too! 'Tonic-pig'.. LOL *with a wiggly finger*

Guinea and the girls couldn't be bothered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back