Want to subscribe to The Guinea Pig Magazine, but unsure if I'd still get September's issue?

Alamerona

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hey TGPF! I'm thinking of subbing to The Guinea Pig Magazine, and noticed I can subscribe to the September edition of the magazine... So I just wanted to ask, if I sub to the September edition, will I get that month's magazine, and then November's magazine? Thanks!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey TGPF! I'm thinking of subbing to The Guinea Pig Magazine, and noticed I can subscribe to the September edition of the magazine... So I just wanted to ask, if I sub to the September edition, will I get that month's magazine, and then November's magazine? Thanks!
High, I am linking in @Guinea Pig Magazine for you. I do write for the magazine and do the rescue coordinaton but since I do not have to subscribe myself I am not familiar with the new system.

As far as I know you can choose during the process as long a subscription as you wish to, whether that is for a single issue or for several.
The next November/Christmas issue is due to come out in about a couple of weeks.