• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Warning To Vet Check Irregular Boar Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My heathcliffe were equally descended just very small compared to kyles.Neither had descended properly.

Liv

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My heathcliffe were equally descended just very small compared to kyles.Neither had descended properly.
Interesting. I'm seeing the vet for my other boy this week so I guess I'll bring Puck along to have his tiny testicles checked!

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What's up with your other boy?Good company for them anyway.I always take mine with a buddy.

Liv

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What's up with your other boy?Good company for them anyway.I always take mine with a buddy.
He has a crusty eye. I started a separate thread about that. I'm hoping it's nothing serious. He seems in good spirits. Yeah, buddy vet trips are a good idea! I hate putting them through the stress of a vet visit but I guess better safe than sorry!

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It will put your mind at rest.Better safe than sorry.Good luck with the eye.

HarleyandDiablo

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Took heathcliffe to the vets cos noticed his testicles weren't as big as they should be.Turns out they haven't descended properly.The choice of getting him neutered has been taken out of my hands now, it is dangerous for his health not to do it.It seems because they aren't out of his body completely he is at risk of cancer so it needs done.Just thought I would warn people .

How big should they be ?

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't know just know Kyle's were a lot bigger and heathcliffe had hardly anything there

Status
Not open for further replies.