• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Warning

Tiamolly123

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I probably won't have to tell you this, as I'm sure you lot aren't as stupid.
I was using bug spray Tuesday, came in & the phone went so I forgot to wash my hands. Within 1 hr my lips, cheeks & eyes did not look good. I couldn't feel my face at all, All my back was sore covered in a rash.
2 days later & I'm feeling more normal ( yes peeps sometimes I'm normal) just be careful while your outside gardening.😭

Oh no! Glad you’re feeling better! Thanks for the heads up but this doesn’t affect me as I don’t know what gardening is! Sounds like one of those blue jobs in our house, along with taking the bins out xx

:( Hope you are feeling better now.

Lots better thank-you. They now think it wasn't the bug spray, but my kidneys, I take a tablet that means they will eventually pack up.
Changing the subject I was due to go on a memory trial, I researched the firm & found they do animal testing, as some of the tests are done on guinea pigs & hamsters, I couldn't go through with it. So if I forget your name etc. I'm just losing my marbles. Lol

Back