• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Wasps and Bees

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

One of my guineas was stung once it was my first piggie Guilbert but i was young so i have to reliy on my mums account of it. she says that he just 'squinnied!' and then he was ok, apparantly there was a nest of wasps just by their hutch so its no suprize really! that was what i was told so don't take it as gospel it was along time ago, my rabbits attack a bee last year but my dad sorted it before they got hurt. as for me, i dont mind them i worry when they get close to Charlotte because she cant defend herself, my sister Abby runs a mile and screams! lol x x

D

DebbieR

My Willow cat was always being stung when he was young. He'd come in with a big lump on his face. I bathed it with a weak solution of vinegar and water to draw the sting out and he was fine.

As for me. I'm a nervous wreck. I stay in my flat as much as possible between May and October, only venturing out when its absolutely necessary or at night. Last summer I sellotaped my net curtains to the window frames so no wasps could get in.

Reaction score
went into boys shed this morning and felt some thing drop onto my neck then walk round under my chin, it was a spider, now i dont mind them, but do object to them cuddling me, he got a quick flick and he scurried away, well I am much bigger then he is would'nt dream of killing it though, flys now then they are different matter my favourite sound is my zapper going Ping!

Status
Not open for further replies.