• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

water: still or sparkling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
which do you prefer?

I would never go near sparkling, but now have got a taste for it - you may remember me exploding the bottle at the lunch party!

Still for sure.
Sparkling tastes like unflavoured Soda Stream ;D

Still for me too!

Sparkling tastes like those tablet powder things you put in water ti fizz it up! To me anyway! :D

yeah I think it is lovely now (this change of heart only came on about two weeks ago!)

Still always! If you by any chance Lucinda know how you came to like it after hating it I would love to know. Adam bought me a bottle of water when we went away and I opened it and drank a bit and only then realised it was sparkling! It was foul. And Adam was in the bad books for not looking at the label lol (mind I didn't either did I?)

I like either!

Probably sparkiling is my favourite though - it seems more refreshing?

I like either too but sparkling is definately more refreshing and there's something about that taste....mmmmm...carbonated... :D lol.

Nope has to be still, sparkling reminds me of soda water too :)

all you guys who hate sparking can have a laugh at me opening a big bottle yesterday and it went all over the kitchen floor, worktop, ceiling, kettle, sockets etc! A bit like what i did at Kate's but worse ;D

I like sparkling best for surer but Lucinda maybe still is SAFER!! ::)

Lucinda said:
all you guys who hate sparking can have a laugh at me opening a big bottle yesterday and it went all over the kitchen floor, worktop, ceiling, kettle, sockets etc! A bit like what i did at Kate's but worse ;D

LMAO 2funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back