• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We are buying our first home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have been told by the boys aka Joey&Gizmo that they have shared the good news with all, that me and my fiance are buying our first home! The date that its all due to be completed is the 16th December. I have all the emotions running through me! I have been very stressed, happy and nervous as i will be leaving the home i have lived in since i was born! Now we just cant wait till the move in day so we can start painting etc. The boys have a nice grassy garden for the summer and their cage has a great spot by the window so they can have natural light and they will be in the living room with us. :)

Just thought i would share my excitement. xx>>>

What fabulous news! I love our home it was so nice having a front and a back door after living in flats for years!

Thank you all!

It all doesn't seem real yet! As it was only by luck we found the house, we went to see if we could get a mortgage a few weeks back and then we planned on looking next year, but we did have a look on the internet a few times and then my mum found a lovely terraced house 3 bedroom's not far from our house. So we booked a viewing and viewed it twice and then put in an offer which was accepted. So it all came pretty fast really as we wasnt planning on buying until summer 2011, but this house is lovely and a great size for a family (in the future). What made us love it is that its recently been renovated so all we have to do is paint it to our own taste! Also the areas is lovely and not many houses go on sale there because people tend to stay forever. Before the house went on sale they rented it out and we know the previous tenants, so that was a bonus as we knew then if anything major needed done or changing.

I must admit have lost sleep over the house as everything is buzzing in my head!

Are that's great news, just in time for Christmas, the first Christmas in a new home is always special, even if you are surrounded by boxes.

Congratulations

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek that's fabulous news for J & G and of course yourselves! x)x)x)x)
All the best for the move etc.. oh gosh your first ever home yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how exciting xx>>>xx>>>
of course whee all expect pigtures of the digs !

It will be lovely having your first xmas dinner together in your new home!

We went shopping today and bought some things, but all boring things like a airer for the washing, washing basket and bath mats for the bathroom, which are raspberry pink. I LOVE pink and I'm only allowed a small amount of pink in the house :)) So i was allowed it in the bathroom. rolleyes

Were not sure if we will be in for christmas as i break up on the 17th Dec from work and have 2 weeks off for christmas and Gavin breaks up the wed before xmas, so we were planning on painting etc and then moving in for new year and may scare the neighbors by having a house warming/new year party :)) We are at home with my parents so luckily we have no rush to move in before xmas, but i admit if it can be done i will try and get us in for xmas eve! :))

Congratumalations! That's great news :) If you can get all the decorating done before you move in it's a lot easier.

When we bought our house I wanted to be moved in by Nov 25th as it was our 3rd anniversary lol, been here 4 years now :o

We moved on the 23rd of Dec and the first thing we did was put up the xmas tree before we even unpacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back