We are going to Egypt on Friday for 2 weeks but

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am dreading missing my boys :(. This is the longest time we have been away from them. They were looked after for 5 days then another 3 days in September. I keep thinking they are used to me, their cage, they have their routine. All of this is going to be different for them. They are going away on Thursday teatime. I don't feel so bad about the gerbils and hamster because there isn't so much interaction with them. I am going to find it hard being away from Harvey our budgie too.

The girl who is looking after Basil, Snowball and the smaller furries works part time in PAH, has rabbits and small furries too. She dog walks etc. She's had them before so I know they are going to be fine and it's just me. It's taking away the excitement of going away though.

Reaction score
Aww I'm sure they will be fine :) and they'll be waiting excitedly for you to get home wheeeek wheeeek :))

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww hunny being away from pets is hard, i missed my dog terribly when i first moved away for a year to go to uni it was the longest i had ever been apart from her, if it helps (i usually do this when i go away... it might seem a little crackers) take a photograph away with you of your pets so if you have a day were your reallly missing them least you can see them. They are also in great hands, and will be well looked after whilst your away.

But dont worry too much over it! You'll have a brilliant time and your piggles and budgie will be very excited to see you when you get home and you can have lots of huggles with them :) x

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
he he arent we daft idiots!

I would be exactly the same love, i dread the thought of leaving them for any length of time :(, people think i am daft, but i love them and share my life with them, why would i want to be away from them, i wouldnt leave my partner at home and go away...or....would i? hmmmmm.......:))

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hehehe i feel the same way! My aunty hasnt gone abroad for six years as she loves her pets and so go on weekends away to cottages and caravans with the dogs...and the bunnies.. but she just tells people that she has a fear of flying so not to look a little silly! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.