• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We forgot Smudge's birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerpig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh dear! I looked in my diary just now and I see our Smudge was 1 today! I never wished her a happy birthday and the kids usually make cards and make a right fuss of the birthday pig lol!

Guess she'll have to have a belated birthday tomorrow - maybe the sun wll shine so she can go in the run.

Does anyone else celebrate their piggies' birthdays or are we just a bit daft round here :D

Well I always make a mental note but since none of mine have had birthdays I can't say I celebrate them...yet. However my first thought this morning was that it is Thomas' 6 month old birthday today so your Smudge is double the age of my Thomas to the day :laugh:

Trinny and Susannah are 13 weeks today and Honey Bayou is 14 weeks on friday so we will have three piggy birthdays in a week next year cant wait.

My cats Holly 9 and Ruby 4 have birthdays as well, they get a nice treat on the day. :smitten: :smitten:

gp-d said:
Well I always make a mental note but since none of mine have had birthdays I can't say I celebrate them...yet. However my first thought this morning was that it is Thomas' 6 month old birthday today so your Smudge is double the age of my Thomas to the day :laugh:

;D Happy half birthday Thomas!

i dont know any of their birthdays..... :(

if i knew them we'd celebrate them!

The girls want to wrap a carrot (loosely) in newspaper for her as a pressie and see what she does with it lol! Anybody else done this?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SMUDGE :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

LOL we also celebrate birthday's here as well, lots of treats, a card and of course mega hugs and cuddles :smitten:
Hope you had a love day Smudge i'm sure you know how much you're loved :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Glynis said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SMUDGE :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

LOL we also celebrate birthday's here as well, lots of treats, a card and of course mega hugs and cuddles :smitten:
Hope you had a love day Smudge i'm sure you know how much you're loved :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Glynis you are wonderful! ;D

I will bring Smudge in and show her this later :smitten: :smitten: Nice to know other piggy's celebrate too! :)

Happy late birthday Smudge :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We do birthdays in a big way here - cards, pressies, treats etc O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back