• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We Wish You A Fishy Xmas

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
Well I love sprouts, my piggies don't!
My aquatic Apple Snails blooming love them though! Have to half cook them then they fester in the warm tank and stink the room out!

But Titch the 7yr old Oto catfish likes them so beat the slimy ones to it! Knows best to get there first! :)
IMG_2713.JPG

Well I love sprouts, my piggies don't!
My aquatic Apple Snails blooming love them though! Have to half cook them then they fester in the warm tank and stink the room out!

But Titch the 7yr old Oto catfish likes them so beat the slimy ones to it! Knows best to get there first! :)
View attachment 103305
Well I'm a genius, I wondered why you didn't even show the fish, just the brussel sprout...

I just saw it... :hmm::hmm::hmm::doh::doh::doh::oops::oops::oops:

Don't blame you for not noticing, he's tiny! Hence the name! He's nearly been sucked up my gravel cleaner a few times over the years as blends in so well!
Has a couple of pals but he's the tiniest, think the others are ladies :)
IMG_4019.JPG
Love their veg :)

Don't blame you for not noticing, he's tiny! Hence the name! He's nearly been sucked up my gravel cleaner a few times over the years as blends in so well!
Has a couple of pals but he's the tiniest, think the others are ladies :)
View attachment 103336
Love their veg :)
He's cute, I quite like fish, we have four, two are quite small and the other two are large, biggest is the size of an A4 sheet of paper, there's no missing him!

Thank you, yours too! I love Otos :)
Thanks! Otos are great, such personalities for such tiny fishies!

IMG_5058.JPG
IMG_5064.JPG
IMG_5067.JPG

My Lake Kutubu and Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish thought they were missing out on being famous so did a bit of posing too :) well as much as you can get a gang of fish to pose!

On first pic you can see my Goby, Goby Wan Kenobe, popping his head out of his croc home too! He's roughly 9 and a half, so an OAP!
And my baby Lake Kutubu Rainbow next to him, Mini Me, my only baby in all the years I've had the tank! Got to her before the fish could eat her so 4months old now and growing well!

He's cute, I quite like fish, we have four, two are quite small and the other two are large, biggest is the size of an A4 sheet of paper, there's no missing him!
What kind of fishies do you keep @Sophie Blane? :) A4 sized fish is exciting for a fish lover like myself! :) Wish I had the space for a giganta-tank!

Back