Web site help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary

Reaction score
I would like to start my own website for my rescue guinea pigs. On the site I would like to put on all past and present guinea pigs, advice and the care they need ect. Is there a free site to do this or is it best to go for a payed one. I'm not very good with this sort of thing but I have a 12 year old that could help!

Mary

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hiya, any help you need I would be more than willing to do so :) I have a certificate in web-design and know quite a bit bout it. Do you have MSN or something where it would be better to talk things through?

Mary

Reaction score
squeakypigs said:
Hiya, any help you need I would be more than willing to do so :) I have a certificate in web-design and know quite a bit bout it. Do you have MSN or something where it would be better to talk things through?
I have yahoo messager, but I think my daughter has MSN, not too good with things like this as I am dyslexic but my daughter could help with going through thing with me

Mary

G

Guinea-Tia-Flossie

www.piczo.com

It's free and really easy to use, i would recommend this to anyone wanting to start a website, but doesn't want to pay for one just yet!

Hope it helps,
Jeanette x

Status
Not open for further replies.