websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I do. I did a webdesign course at college about 4/5 yrs a go. Do you need any help?

K

kellyspiggies

i am setting up a website for my business, who and where should i go to set one up, do u know any good sites where i can set one up from? have been looking but there is so many dunno where to start

K

kellyspiggies

if u want your own online shop, i can help you there i am recruiting at the moment so if your interested let me know

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
What you doing? Sorry to be nosey..!

Apparently Ebay is good at online shops, but dunno about the making a website bit! ;)

Good luck!

Kelly and piggies xx

K

kellyspiggies

ebay is good but we dont advertise on there that is one thing we dont do

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I think eBay is a great place to sell huge items suich as TVs, Computer Parts, Sofas e.t.c. You can make quite a lot from that and people that sell electricals on there must make a huge profit. Did you read in The Sun and Magazines such as Reveal last year about the couple that got married via eBay? (met on eBay) - We worked for my mum at her company and he sold loads on there. Was making alot of money apparantely. The only thing I hate about eBay when selling smaller items is the insertion fee and final evaluation fee. I know its not a lot but if your not going to make a huge profit on the item, then its not worth it!

M

Michele

I have 3 accounts on ebay now. one for the The local cats protection and made over £3000 net profiut for them. I have another for personal use and another for my avon. Its great. I have been ebaying for 5 years now.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
That's great Piggiewiggy.. Avon on Ebay, never thought of doing it that way, we never get any agents any more :(
I used to do it some time ago, but never really had the time to get many customers

Kelly and piggies xx

C

cutecavy

If you want any help, I would love to help you! I run my own website www.thecavyden.com so I know how it's all done.

If you would like a shop, I recommend eBay or Cafe Press :)

K

kellyspiggies

thanks but cant do ebay, got it all sorted now, my new e-shop will be up and running soon, cant wait, so excited my own shop,

Status
Not open for further replies.