• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

wedding anniversary present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mike and I always like to follow the theme of the anniversaries. We had paper then cotton.
In July, it will be our third, which is Leather.. I'm not highly keen on leather. So coats and other clothing items are out of the question!

Any ideas beside a bottle of 'Imperial leather' shower gel! LOL

How about a nice handbag for you and a wallet for him?

or shoes?

Or a cow? ;D probably better to stick with the handbag ;D

LOL - I got a new bag the other week! ;D I've never liked the leathery ones though! Shoes... hmm not so easy for me! ;D

Good idea about the wallet, ta

How bout some English Leather cologne and some belts? hee hee hee!

;) hehe nows theres a funny shop me and my mate went in there for a laugh once with our boyfriends and no lies there was this very odd little man and he had a list!! and he was asking for help lol

LMAO it's such a funny shop though! I don't get why people are embarrased to go in or next it.

I had a Ann Summers party for my hen night, and it was hilarious!

my mate is thinking about having one i bet they are great fun and a real laugh ;D

They are - but you have to make sure that no-one else is prudish or embarrasses easily! My mum was with us - gosh! That's another story! LOL ;D

but really i think its lovely that you two give each other presents relevant to the amount of years you have been married sounds so special

Thanx, we're still a very loved up couple! ;D

It's just an extra special meaning when we keep in with tradition, that's all

bless how long have you been married me and my bloke just got engaged in april for our birthdays his is a day after mine so that was kind of special then

gonna be our 3rd anniversary! Been together 6 years in total!

Congratulations love! Set a date or thought of one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back