• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wedding dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is my wedding dress, with me in it. Hope you like it :)
IMG_1854.jpg

Here is hoping your OH isn't a forum fan! That dress is lovely, what flowers etc have you chosen?

Just as a wee aside, we are looking for new doors and I really like the ones in your house!

hope you don't mind that I put the photo the right way so people can see your beautiful dress x

The dress is beautiful:))

You look great, and very pretty:))

Oh did you get it!? It looks amazing! You look gorgeous in it hun :)

Thankyou so much everyone! I was so releived, as I thought I had gained weight and the dress already fitted like a glove. It needs to be taken up an inch even with inch heels, I'm 5'8 I was so surprised. Usually everything is too short for me.

I'm thinking for my hair let it dry naturally as it dries kind of...swishy. And then little bit up very loose.

The flowers are Red and Yellow Gerbras. I love them.

The bridsemaids dress's are Dark red with a sash.

The kids are having a red Gerbra each and cream dress's with a red sash.

The doors are not mine, i'm in my other halfs parenats house because I bought the dress up here. I can ask where they bought them from although they've only moved in here a littel while ago and they may have been the origional doors.

Thankyou again you're all very lovely.

P.s other half does not like forums. ;) x

Thankyou so much everyone! I was so releived, as I thought I had gained weight and the dress already fitted like a glove. It needs to be taken up an inch even with inch heels, I'm 5'8 I was so surprised. Usually everything is too short for me.

I'm thinking for my hair let it dry naturally as it dries kind of...swishy. And then little bit up very loose.

The flowers are Red and Yellow Gerbras. I love them.

The bridsemaids dress's are Dark red with a sash.

The kids are having a red Gerbra each and cream dress's with a red sash.

The doors are not mine, i'm in my other halfs parenats house because I bought the dress up here. I can ask where they bought them from although they've only moved in here a littel while ago and they may have been the origional doors.

Thankyou again you're all very lovely.

P.s other half does not like forums. ;) x

awww sweetheart you look beautiful, what a lucky fella he is.

Hope we gonna see the official pics still??

Lexy all your wedding plans sound so beautiful, the dress looks gorgeous on you, I cant wait to see what you look like on the big day too :)
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back