weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee! : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnoba

Reaction score
I am so excited!

I cant wait for that cute little piggy of Hilarys to move in with us tomorrow :)

Its the "I just cant sit still on my chair" feeling, I have to keep looking at the pictures that Hil posted, and just being giggly and bouncy all the time goes on my boyfriends nerves but OH WELL! :D He has to keep up with that :)

Youd think after a while one would get used to a new piggy moving in, but it seems that everytime it happens, its just as exciting as ever and I turn 12 year old again :)

Abnoba

Reaction score
Its just so weird - you know how youd feel when your parents would tell you that youre going to go to Disneyworld or something?

And here I am, thinking - youre not exactly a little girl anymore, you had plenty of pets, of course its something to be happy about, but come on, calm down... and I cant :)

I am just sitting here, grinning like an idiot :)

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Abnoba said:
Its just so weird - you know how youd feel when your parents would tell you that youre going to go to Disneyworld or something?

And here I am, thinking - youre not exactly a little girl anymore, you had plenty of pets, of course its something to be happy about, but come on, calm down... and I cant :)

I am just sitting here, grinning like an idiot :)
Awww Ulrike

I'm grinning with you - it's wonderful for you & the little ones! I totally understand your excitement
Congratulations ;D ;D

H

hils78

I've only just seen this post - should I have turned up on a sleigh with Reindeers?!

Status
Not open for further replies.