• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee! : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am so excited!

I cant wait for that cute little piggy of Hilarys to move in with us tomorrow :)

Its the "I just cant sit still on my chair" feeling, I have to keep looking at the pictures that Hil posted, and just being giggly and bouncy all the time goes on my boyfriends nerves but OH WELL! :D He has to keep up with that :)

Youd think after a while one would get used to a new piggy moving in, but it seems that everytime it happens, its just as exciting as ever and I turn 12 year old again :)

Reaction score
Its just so weird - you know how youd feel when your parents would tell you that youre going to go to Disneyworld or something?

And here I am, thinking - youre not exactly a little girl anymore, you had plenty of pets, of course its something to be happy about, but come on, calm down... and I cant :)

I am just sitting here, grinning like an idiot :)

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Abnoba said:
Its just so weird - you know how youd feel when your parents would tell you that youre going to go to Disneyworld or something?

And here I am, thinking - youre not exactly a little girl anymore, you had plenty of pets, of course its something to be happy about, but come on, calm down... and I cant :)

I am just sitting here, grinning like an idiot :)
Awww Ulrike

I'm grinning with you - it's wonderful for you & the little ones! I totally understand your excitement
Congratulations ;D ;D

H

hils78

I've only just seen this post - should I have turned up on a sleigh with Reindeers?!

Status
Not open for further replies.