• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Weird phonecalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I suffer with my nervous and I just got this weird phone call which has sent me into worry central :(

It's a stoke number, registered at Bamber Place in Newcastle Under Lyme, the guy who rang me was a stokey and asked if I was Mrs Palmer, I said yes, he then said something like sorry to bother you, then coughed (whilst saying something under it) before hanging up. The houses on the google map for that place look nothing like businesses but I found this

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/01782565391#p156809895142699478

the number is in the link.

I'm almost shaking :( I just keep thinking, what if he's checking whether the flats empty so they can burgly me? This is the only place i've ever felt safe :(

aww try not to worry hun,its probably some sales crap,i get them all the time,if you get it again then you could talk to the authorities about it,and ask their advice xx

If you are worried then get caller ID so you can see who is on the phone from now on.

I suffer with my nervous and I just got this weird phone call which has sent me into worry central :(

It's a stoke number, registered at Bamber Place in Newcastle Under Lyme, the guy who rang me was a stokey and asked if I was Mrs Palmer, I said yes, he then said something like sorry to bother you, then coughed (whilst saying something under it) before hanging up. The houses on the google map for that place look nothing like businesses but I found this

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/01782565391#p156809895142699478

the number is in the link.

I'm almost shaking :( I just keep thinking, what if he's checking whether the flats empty so they can burgly me? This is the only place i've ever felt safe :(

I had a similar thing happen which worried me too. I wrote down the number and rang the 222222 non emergency police number and reported it. They looked into it and said if I had any more of that type of call to ring back with the incident number which they gave me. I didn't have any more calls so didn't need to but it was reassuring. HTH x

Don't be frightned hun, I'm sure it's nothing. If you get scared you can PM me and i'll give you my mobile number we can talk if you want! :) x

I had a similar thing happen which worried me too. I wrote down the number and rang the 222222 non emergency police number and reported it. They looked into it and said if I had any more of that type of call to ring back with the incident number which they gave me. I didn't have any more calls so didn't need to but it was reassuring. HTH x
I did that once with a really weird text message demanding money from me (£1350) from a certain bank and I'd never heard of the company and know just what I owe, the police said to contact them... I tried, was impossible, they said they couldn't do anything.

I'm on TPS :) I reported the number on there.

I went to see Harry Potter in Newcastle at around 10:30pm and when I got home everything was normal so I'm not so worried, I picked Africa up and ended up crying and throwing up most of the night though (thats just my reaction to being shocked) he's massive, the water is everywhere and we couldn't even get into his bum to clear out the impaction his balls are so swollen but I can't put him down, I... it makes me feel sick the idea that I think I have the right to tell him when his life should end or take him somewhere for him to never come back, he trusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back