• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Welcome to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Boofles babies arrived this morning.
Two healthy beautiful piggies. I'm in love and with all good reason.
LOOOOOKKKKKKx)

DSC00187-1.jpg

DSC00188-1.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00190-1.jpg

OOOOh I luuuurve themx>>

AWWWWW! Gorgeous bubs! You must be so proud! I know I would be. Congratulations on the birth of 2 beautiful, healthy pups! Well done Boofle x>>

there lovely! i especially like the last pic hes patterns make him look like a zebra :)

I think that one is the male. I was hoping he wouldnt be.I wanted a black one.lol. I'm going to check again in a few days. But I'm pretty sure.

Ah they are gorgeous! drool
Can you not keep him and get him neutered when he's old enough so he can live with mum and sister?

I was the moment my eyes focused on them this morning. I cried. Which then made the kids come running in to see if I was ok.lol My eldest sat looking at them for half hour.lol

Awww how cute, and perfect they look quite big:))

Awww! Congrats on the birth of 2 absolutely beautiful pups! Well done Boofle :) what a good girl! x

Awwwwwwwww arent they gorgeous ? :)) x) x) beautiful babies :))

I got a feeling one of each. I had a wee look earlier and they both look different down in the nethers. I shall look again in a few days

AWWWWW!!

Well done Boofle! Such lovely healthy little pups! xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back