Well I bought one

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
πŸ˜† I'd give them a heart attack if i started to talk on it. lol. Think i'll give that one a miss but will defiantly be purchasing one for home.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hello hello is anyone there lol! Would be funny! I work from home but want one so I can just look to see what they do when I am not looking ...

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I have ordered one... I have decided that i really do NEED one.... (work from home lol) but be nice to see what they get up to! Very early birthday present to me!

ladymuck83

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have ordered one... I have decided that i really do NEED one.... (work from home lol) but be nice to see what they get up to! Very early birthday present to me!
Send some screen shots when u get it. Think mine took about 10 days to come. I have turned off the body detection function it was going off every minute and it takes a photo of them It was good to see what time they got up in the morning. :)

Yes the secret life of piggies. Mine are still very new and they act very differently when I am not around so it’s nice to see them.

Will they ever be relaxed around me? I have to say Roi is much easier to pick up but they always both try and run away but are fine on my lap πŸ€”

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
OMG I love it! Watching them live as I type lol! Not figured out the intercom bit yet but I am like a kid in a sweet shop! Screenshot_20190525-192006_CloudEdge.jpg