• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Well, we got them, pics included...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are completely in love! My husband and I have been sat in the out house with the girlies for about 2 hrs after the kids went to bed and watched them eat and listened to them sqeeking and clucking. They seem so happy in their huge enclosure, it is just brilliant. Here are some pics.

Also I am happy to let you all know the names we have picked for them. We chose our fave food group of ice cream lol Have had to post a link to Facebook as I can't shrink my pics small enough for this forum.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136475&id=530653452&saved

Here they are x

Attachments

• DSCN0689.jpg
    DSCN0689.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0690.jpg
    DSCN0690.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0691.jpg
    DSCN0691.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0692.jpg
    DSCN0692.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0693.jpg
    DSCN0693.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
adorable piggies! the setup is great! but maybe add a little tray below the hay lined with newspaper and topped off with hay so they can poop in there and it will also create less of a mess:)

GASP -------------------------------
oh ohhhhhhhhh no warning for our mummy rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP............brrrrrrrrrr.........JUMP JUMP.........come on mummy.......ahhhh here she comes........

PUMP PUMP.........oo....PUMP PUMP oh my..........so sweeeeeeeeet.......ickle ones.......SIGH........lovely ............GULP......
kissable ones......................

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

I forgot to say the names, silly me. The golden agouti we called Chunkey Munkey, the mummy abby is called Cookie Dough and the baby abby is called Raspberry Ripple. Couldn't resist the ice cream names lol

Especially since Chunky Munkey is the fattest guinea pig the RSPCA had ever seen. Apparently they were so convinced she was pregnant they had to have her ultrasound. They had been with the RSPCA for 4 months :o( and they thought maybe the babies had died inside. But no, she is just chunky lol

Congratulations on your new arrivals, they are gorgeous and their new pad looks great. I was about to suggest putting the litter tray under the hayrack too :)

Look forward to hearing more about them as they settle in

Sophie
x

Gorgeous - all of them! And what a fab set up there, so much room. I bet they love it. I spy the excell cigar shaped treats too - my guineas love them.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh they're such lucky piggies, what a lovely set up, I love the extra storage area up top. I love the name Chunky Munkey btw.x)x)x)

So these are the lucky new residents, they are gorgeous! It's so lovely when you first discover how wonderful guineas are...all the funny little noises and pootling around they do on those short little legs, like little aliens! Very envious that you are at that early stage, you will be obsessed before long if you are not already :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back