We're getting a car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL

I got the registration number though the post this morning and i'm dead excited! It's gonna be here soon!

One downside at the mo - the colour is still red, although the salesguy said he changed it! So waiting for the offices to open first thing monday and I'll be on the phone sorting it out!

bevs

Reaction score
Haha I was going to say "could be worse, could be bright pink" but Lucinda's already beat me to it LOL ;D

S

staffie lass

Are you sure you don`t want a nice pink one? it will be great for you and Mike though whatever colour it is ;)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL 2funny, please no more pink! The salesguy said he would sort it, so am miffed why he hasn't!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
:( Red it is, then we can have the car early September.. We can change and have the silver but it'll be end of November! :( :( Ho hum!

Apparently silver is not an 'in stock' colour :-\ :-\

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like red cars!

My car was scratched by vandals recently and the man who came to repair it told me never to have a silver car as if the bodywork gets damaged it is nearly impossible to blend in a repair so the whole pannel would have to be replaced. He also said they are the hardest to keep clean. I nearly had silver for my last car too - glad I went with black in the end!

Not long now until you will be on the open roads - we will have to meet up for dinner or something.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
apparenty silver cars are the most hardest to see so for saftey sake you chose well with red, I like red and navy blue for cars, Micks instructor car is black which is cool but our other one is green which is quite smart and mine,

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Thanx all! We sure will Kate, just don't bring Treacle as she will be nabbed next time! :D :D

I never knew all that about silver cars! Mike and I are both shocked to what we read, cos the salesguy said it was easy to clean! LOL

The scariest one was by Michelle about being safe! :) Nice to know anyway! :)

Can't wait now!

Just got some more documents and everything is going to be in MY name, much to the excitement (NOT) of Mike! 2funny

michellemuffin

Reaction score
just thought i'd let you know my 3rd son passed his driving test on friday and is out non stop now in his RED car , and my eldest son who has been driving for 7 and half years has just ordered a new car, a RED Honda civic, he has all the gadgets I just think more to go wrong lol, with 3 boys on the road I do panick guess thats just being a mum, lol

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
We're hopefully getting our car on WEDNESDAY! :D :D :D :D

Supposed to have more papers to sign tomorrow, but then everything will be full steam ahead! (I do hope)

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's great Kelly - I bet you can't wait especially since the freedom Mike and you will get! Now, where will be your first destination you'd be heading too?

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LMAO! :D

First destination hmmmm out at the weekend (big bootie!) as it's only fair that Mike gets used to it all for a couple of days!

Then it's going to be safari parks when we get some money! Got a list! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.