• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

West Midlands meet up...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just an idea, would anybody in the west midlands be interested in a TGPF meet up? I'm so lonely up here at uni and am really missing the company of piggies and piggie people.
I'm located in Worcester. I don't know how many midlands members there are on here, or where we'd do it, or anything really, just thought I'd put the idea forward :)

I'd be interested - I'm near to Stourbridge:)

There is talk of a Midlands meet on the rabbit forum too.

I was in Worcester today shopping - am there every 2-3 weeks on a Sat if you ever wanted to meet for lunch - can bring my guinea photos but not my guineas I'm afraid:))

I tend to go to Karmic cafe as veggie and cheap and cheerful - Chesters Mexican was my old haunt but dont know what Id eat now I'm on Slimming World.

I'd be interested - I'm near to Stourbridge:)

There is talk of a Midlands meet on the rabbit forum too.

I was in Worcester today shopping - am there every 2-3 weeks on a Sat if you ever wanted to meet for lunch - can bring my guinea photos but not my guineas I'm afraid:))

I tend to go to Karmic cafe as veggie and cheap and cheerful - Chesters Mexican was my old haunt but dont know what Id eat now I'm on Slimming World.

I was in Worcester shopping today too! :) Don't really know my way around yet but it seems a good city for shopping :)

I was in Worcester shopping today too! :) Don't really know my way around yet but it seems a good city for shopping :)

It's nice for shopping, the Christmas market at the end of November is good for atmosphere but gets very crowded. Are you living at the uni or in another part of town?

I'm half hour away by train, about 18 miles, use to work in Worcester years ago for 7 years so know it pretty well.

It's nice for shopping, the Christmas market at the end of November is good for atmosphere but gets very crowded. Are you living at the uni or in another part of town?

I'm half hour away by train, about 18 miles, use to work in Worcester years ago for 7 years so know it pretty well.

I'm living at the uni, but going back home to Plymouth once I've finished this year of my course as I can't stand being so far away from home :(

I'm living at the uni, but going back home to Plymouth once I've finished this year of my course as I can't stand being so far away from home :(

It must be hard, I know I miss my parents/home/animals If I'm away - I like it so much here I have never got round to moving out! Luckily we get on fine:) I'm sure you will feel better over time but you can transfer onto a nearer to home course?

Will have to arrange a forum meet up:)

It must be hard, I know I miss my parents/home/animals If I'm away - I like it so much here I have never got round to moving out! Luckily we get on fine:) I'm sure you will feel better over time but you can transfer onto a nearer to home course?

Will have to arrange a forum meet up:)

Yeah I'm hoping I can transfer to Plymouth University, I have e-mailed them so I'm just waiting for a reply :)
Yes we will have to!

Yeah I'm hoping I can transfer to Plymouth University, I have e-mailed them so I'm just waiting for a reply :)
Yes we will have to!

Hope they say you can, my friends daughter is at Plymouth and loves it there.

I am from Worcester and now live in Birmingham.

I have a whole flat full of piggies that you are welcome to snuggle! Or could meet up for a coffee/wine and a chat!

I'm looking forward to this if it gets arranged (and I'm happy to help with any arranging if needed)

Afraid I'm only free weekends as I work 9-5 Mon - Fri, I'd say if a weekend meet Sat may suit better than Sun as trains can be bad on a Sun. But if everyone else drives I'm sure I can get there by train!

Guess we need to decide on a venue/town first, then a date, know it's hard to find a date/place to suit everyone but would be nice to have these meet ups every so often if pople wanted to?

I'm originally from Coventry and would love to meet you guys, especially the queen wiebke :D
I am in northants now but my family are still in Cov so wouldnt be a **** to get over there.

I'm originally from Coventry and would love to meet you guys, especially the queen wiebke :D
I am in northants now but my family are still in Cov so wouldnt be a **** to get over there.

I would definitely be up for this. Am based in Birmingham and funnnily enough, carly and co and I had this discussion. My OH is sick to death of hearing bout piggies so would be lovely to meet with people who are happiest talking about piggies! Would Birmingham be a good idea as its central and would be easy to get to in terms of public transport? I would happily play hostess if people wanted to come to my house for tea, biccies and piggy chat! Or would people prefer to meet in a cafe in the city centre or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back