Wet surprise !

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hairdi

:o Woke up this morning to find my thigh was wet ! My dog Holly was in bed with me and she had weed in her sleep ! She is nearly 12 and has alot of heath problems ( just hope incontinence is not the next one ! ) Funny thing is I was going to change my sheets anyway ! ;D

S

snugglypig

Bless her

my cat Prudence sometimes comes in through the window when it has been raining she loves snuggling up close.

karen

J

Jillybean

One of my dogs sleeps in bed with me a lot of the night. It is just so lovely having him wrapped round my neck! I have often thought what would happen if he got incontinent. My other dog 'drips' but is now on medication so that's stopped. But if it was a problem, have you thought about nappies? I'm not being funny! - someone we know had a Jack Russell that wore them. I've never had children but judging by the millions of packs in supermarket there must be a lot of choice of size etc!

H

hairdi

:) Yes its lovely having Holly in bed with me( She`s a Parson Jack Russel ) I think this was an accident, but if it goes on then I will talk to my vet about it and what we can do for her. I love her to bits ! :)

Hairdi

Status
Not open for further replies.