• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What A Crazy Few Days!

TheLottiediarys

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Boy have I had the most crazy, manic few days!

I was rearranging the whole animal room yesterday which meant moving all 6 piggies out in seperate temporary cages as well as both Hamsters so I could move everyone's enclosures round!
But it looks better now and it's better for everyone!

Then I was digging up a weed tree in the garden and leveling the ground afterwards! My back is thanking me for that now!

And today I had a massive book order (I sell online and in a stall) for 67 books all going to the same address! I was all over the place trying to package them up in as few boxes as I could while also getting the best postage wise,
My mums just been round the stall to get them to the post office for me today before her nail appointment! What a god send she is!

And lastly my therapist has been challenging me to face some of my fears and anxiety this week, so I've been getting on busy buses and resisting OCD urges all this week!

Well done for facing your fears. I went on a months counselling course. Everyone thought I'd done well, within a week I was back to the way I was.
The NHS can't cope with people with mental illness, or they don't want to.
If they were more attentive, & gave my 2 children counselling, instead of pushing them away, they would still be alive.
Sorry I just feel very bitter to the mental health services.

67books to ONE house? And I thought I read a lot!

What’s this about @Tim in an elf costume? This I have to see.

In my nursery now, when we sing “Humpty Dumpty” we have to add in another verse so that Humpty Dumpty isn’t left broken! :D This old fashioned nursery rhyme never did me any harm......

E
67books to ONE house? And I thought I read a lot!

What’s this about @Tim in an elf costume? This I have to see.
Tim is fabulous in his elf outfit, then again I'm also fabulous in my xmas pudding outfit (well jumper) with my customised cherries...I'll leave that thought there. However because I wear this jumper doesn't mean I turn into a earwig when I take it off.

We have removed a couple of posts on this thread if any one wants to know why please PM us..

Lisa & Ali.. x

Wow immensely busy week for you. I didn't do the one challenge set by my therapist this week but she has told me that I am better doing it now while I have her support incase it causes any triggers than waiting until I have finished. I only have a couple of sessions left and cos it's NHS I think I have to wait a year if I want support again in future

Wow sounds like you have had a busy and eventful week. Well done for facing your fears. I had OCD quite bad in my early 20's but is mostly manageable now days but to this day you will not see me anywhere near a public toilet, If i really have to use one I will grit my teeth and have to mentally push myself.

There seems to be a lot of animated films around, soon as the kids are back to school I'm off to the cinema it's the child in me. Lol
Has anyone been watching the Vikings, I've seen it from the start but this season is quite bloody, not sure I'll watch to the end.

What film have you seen lately that you've loved, how many are disney lovers ?

Back