• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What a nightmare!

Emx93

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Pets! Who'd have them!?

So babybelle had her vacs Monday, all good with health check, wee sample showed protein and blood so they sent it to the lab. Results came back yesterday that she had e coli - great 🤦‍♀️ so treatment for her then repeat samples in a few weeks.
Effie has had diahhrea since Monday morning, she goes out so I'd not seen any poop for a day so told the vet I thought it must be getting better 😳 no sooner had I got off the phone, diahhrea explosion which continued overnight. Doggo decided to eat the poo Effie did while I was putting youngest to bed and then this morning 3 piles of diahhrea from her. Cue email to vets to see if we need to test these two for e coli too. Wish us luck just waiting on the vets getting back to us! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
On the positive fluffsters seems to be doing better 😳

Thankyou, I hope so too, hopefully it's unrelated and just dodgy tumms! I don't think we'd had a month without going to the vets for about 18months! Total nightmare 🤦‍♀️😳

Oh dear! Hope the vets get back to you soon!

I’m so sorry your having to go through this😕 It always seems that all the problems come at once with pets and it gets to the point where you are sure you should have your own parking space at the vets!

Yeugh. What a nightmare for you.
Definitely 😷😷🤮 never heard back from vets will have to monitor till Monday and call them if they still have diahhrea 🤦‍♀️ they're well in themselves so should be OK to wait I'm just worried about further contamination to us humans or any other pets. Obviously I'd call out of hours if they got any worse! Yikes!

I’m so sorry your having to go through this😕 It always seems that all the problems come at once with pets and it gets to the point where you are sure you should have your own parking space at the vets!
I definitely need a parking space, probably need a camper van there this year! 😱🤦‍♀️

Hopefully not ecoli just gotta give them pro kolin and bland diet for a few days! If it doesn't work though illl be ringing them after a few days to make sure they're 100% it's not that!

Back