• Dying, terminal illness and euthanasia: New sensitive support guide for guinea pig owners Please Click Here

What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I am home alone with my piggies! I did a quick shop on the way home for a bottle of wine on special offer, a nice soup and bread, and some piggy and hamster and snail veg for dinner... babycorn, mangetout and cucumber ... but I wondered at the time about the odd look the teenager on the checkout gave me while telling me to "have a good evening"... on reflection I think perhaps buying a cucumber along with a single person dinner on Valentine's day may have given a different impression from the most obvious "my snails are hungry" interpretation! Dirty minded young man!

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I am home alone with my piggies! I did a quick shop on the way home for a bottle of wine on special offer, a nice soup and bread, and some piggy and hamster and snail veg for dinner... babycorn, mangetout and cucumber ... but I wondered at the time about the odd look the teenager on the checkout gave me while telling me to "have a good evening"... on reflection I think perhaps buying a cucumber along with a single person dinner on Valentine's day may have given a different impression from the most obvious "my snails are hungry" interpretation! Dirty minded young man!
That has made me laugh! 🤭

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm guilty of this kind of mind, I am going to the chip shop soon, and am dreading asking for a large sausage, I burst out laughing