• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?

I am home alone with my piggies! I did a quick shop on the way home for a bottle of wine on special offer, a nice soup and bread, and some piggy and hamster and snail veg for dinner... babycorn, mangetout and cucumber ... but I wondered at the time about the odd look the teenager on the checkout gave me while telling me to "have a good evening"... on reflection I think perhaps buying a cucumber along with a single person dinner on Valentine's day may have given a different impression from the most obvious "my snails are hungry" interpretation! Dirty minded young man!

I am home alone with my piggies! I did a quick shop on the way home for a bottle of wine on special offer, a nice soup and bread, and some piggy and hamster and snail veg for dinner... babycorn, mangetout and cucumber ... but I wondered at the time about the odd look the teenager on the checkout gave me while telling me to "have a good evening"... on reflection I think perhaps buying a cucumber along with a single person dinner on Valentine's day may have given a different impression from the most obvious "my snails are hungry" interpretation! Dirty minded young man!
That has made me laugh! 🤭

Drinking the wine my husband bought me along with a big bag of midget gems (my favourite!). I only got him a card as we've all been ill this week & I forgot so now quickly baking a cake & making it look valentines related.....not sure it will but I shall try!

I'm guilty of this kind of mind, I am going to the chip shop soon, and am dreading asking for a large sausage, I burst out laughing

Back