• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What are you doing this evening and tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bramleycaviesrescue

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sat here absolutely exhausted and thinking of doing some work but never getting rouns to it, just thought id ask what others were doing.

Tomorrow we are doing the garden (hopefully please dont rain!) and we are then off for a lovely meal. Kid free day tomorrow as they are going to their grandparents for the day. A peaceful house without a noisy 5 year old and a 5 month old!

Whats everyone else up to?

Helen x

Going to do a mini clean of the piggies' hay loft today, then some tedious data entry for uni.

Tomorrow, bellringing for Sunday service - bunk off for coffee with friends afterwards, make that batch of spicy parsnip soup I've been meaning to do for days :red , pub quiz in the evening and wait for the OH to get back from the airport.

Getting rid of Caitlin (the daughter) at 9.30, shes at the stables all day which she absolutly loves, seeing the inlaws then just the 2 of us till we pick Caitlin up at 4.00. Bliss. We dont have alot of time together due to work commitments so its nice to have the day off together :)

Nothing tonight as Ive been busy today. Tomorrow visiting nan and having fish for dinner. Hub went fishing today.:(|)

Going to do a mini clean of the piggies' hay loft today, then some tedious data entry for uni.

Tomorrow, bellringing for Sunday service - bunk off for coffee with friends afterwards, make that batch of spicy parsnip soup I've been meaning to do for days :red , pub quiz in the evening and wait for the OH to get back from the airport.

Hmm I will let you keep the data entry :))
bellringing sounds interesting! I'm rubbish at making soups, wish I could make nice ones.
Sounds like a nice day tomorrow :)

Getting rid of Caitlin (the daughter) at 9.30, shes at the stables all day which she absolutly loves, seeing the inlaws then just the 2 of us till we pick Caitlin up at 4.00. Bliss. We dont have alot of time together due to work commitments so its nice to have the day off together :)

Aww thats lovely. A lovely day!

Watching TV, OH has fallen asleep due to too much food and drink!

Tomorrow unfortunately is tidy up day :( Got loads of laundry to put away and need to clean the piggies and bunnies.

Watching TV, OH has fallen asleep due to too much food and drink!

Tomorrow unfortunately is tidy up day :( Got loads of laundry to put away and need to clean the piggies and bunnies.

I could fall to sleep - but I dont drink so that be my excuse mallethead
Ive got loads of washing to do, but I just keep looking at it :))

x

Hmm I will let you keep the data entry :))

Are you sure? I've got plenty to go around if anyone wants to share :))

bellringing sounds interesting! I'm rubbish at making soups, wish I could make nice ones.
Sounds like a nice day tomorrow :)

Bellringing is good fun, if a rather eccentric hobby! Hopefully it won't sound too interesting; that usually means we're doing it wrong rolleyes

I'll keep my fingers crossed for some nice weather so you can do your gardening :)

I'm going to the cinema tonight with my OH, I think we're seeing 'go with the flow' or something weird like that :{ I dunno. Adam sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Then tomorrow I'm working :( Then going for my valentines meal with my OH as on monday Frazzle's having his op so I'll be thinking/caring about him.

'Go with the flow' looks good, have a nice night. Can't remember when we last went to the cinema! Mmmmm...Popcorn....

Its my birthday so I opened all my lovely pressies. I had to go to work for a bit. Then I came home and translated a letter for my friend from Spanish to English. I'm now having a chinese with the kids and hubbie and watching rubbish on the tv. Tomorrow I am working in the morning and then I am out on the raz with the girls. I'm having a joint celebration with my friend whose birthday is valentines day. We are having a meal then hitting the pubs. Its gonna be carnage. Luckily I have the rest of the week off to recover lol! rolleyes:)rolleyes

well today has been hectic ive had to move my daughter out of her shared bedroom with my younger son so she is now in my room :( all to her self, then moved my babys cot into my younger sons room, and moved my stuff into the extenction/divider which is now mine and hubbys room, started at 11am and finished at 6pm. soooo tried, me and hubby just settling down with a take away, guineas fed watered and 2moz my daughters new bed comes, then its tip runs, buy new shavings and guinea clean out, get school stuff sorted and then hubby goes pool...

Today I worked (FUN!) and got yelled at my a custy which was quite upsetting. Am home now and am sat by the Piggies run watching them play :D

Tomorrow is Piggie cleaning day and chilling out :D My last day off in a while lol.

eldest had a mad kids partyn I'm still recovering!haha,I'm shattered!haha,so nice glass of wine and film!

tomorrow hmm i dont know yet,cook sunday dins and see how it goes xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back