• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What are you grateful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hope this will help people's moods lift, just list and talk about what you are grateful for in your life RIGHT now... :) even the tiny things matter. We often lose sight of them.

I'm grateful for my boyfriend, who has been the most supporting man in my life so far, I couldn't want anyone more perfect. I'm grateful for the improving health of my mother, I feel I have regained a mother. I'm grateful I get on amazingly with my boyfriends parents. I'm grateful for my beautiful pigs being healthy and happy (apart from Africa, in which I'm grateful he has been in my life for so long). I'm grateful for everything I own when many people have nothing. x

p.s remember you can add more everyday. Even do it daily <3

Lovely idea for a thread.

Am grateful for:

All of my animals, they are the reason I get up in the morning
My partner Ross who is fantastic, very supportive, vegan and does an amazing job with the homeless in Brixton
My flat
My car
My family
That I have a job but not the job itself

Everything positive in my life! Family, friends, animals, health so many things to be grateful for. On a shallower note I really am grateful for bad TV, books and chocolate!

I am grateful for being alive, having my wonderful parents and brothers, my guinea pig and turtles, friends, food, a warm house, a bed to sleep in every night, and the guinea pig forum. :)) x

I'm grateful for Simon (even when he's playing Call of Duty and yelling at the TV!) :))
I'm grateful for my four lovely piggies, Murdock and Oliver the cats (and to the people who didn't claim Ollie so he can stay here forever with me!)
For my family and my mum being so loved up and happy after a rotten start to the year.
For my wonderful grandparents. My grandad has prostate cancer but he's fighting it and is almost back to his old self x x
For my job, car, warm home and cozy bed (where I am now!)

On the whole, I think I'm pretty lucky :) x

I am grateful for my Husband looking after me and his family taking me on as their own too :)
I have never really been close to my family only my Auntie who took me on as her own and bought me up so always looked at her like a Mother.
I am also grateful to have lovely pets and a nice home too :)

I'm greatfull foor my boyfriend,not only is he such an amazing man,hes funny,caring,supportive,brilliant dad,but hes given me the best gift ever,my 2 beauthifull daughters,who i love dearly,we would love to have a boy,but not right now,thats where my 2 boys come in,timmy and sunny,best boys ever!

I am grateful for:

a loving boyfriend who would do anything for me and who i feel i can trust with my life

beautiful healthy pets

loving parents that do endless amounts of things for me

a great and not too bad paid job

lovely group of friends

that i have a roof over my head, especially at this time of year when it is so cold at night

my health

the guinea pig forum!

generally, in my life i am very lucky.

Have a nice day everyone x x>>

I'm grateful for having the greatest parents and sister:))

A supportive husband and two wonderful clever kids:))

I'm also grateful for having great pets and living in sussex which as som wonderful scenery!

What a lovely idea this is :) It really picked me up when i read it this morning and considered what i have to be grateful for.........

my lovely healthy children,
my very loving mother who has always stood by me and loved me unconditionally,
all my wonderful animals [not a day goes by without me being amused by or in awe of at least one of them],
my cozy [if somewhat cluttered and untidy] home,
my ex for being so supportive recently,
the guinea pig forum because i have learnt so much from it,
my dear friend Jon [ who i don't see often now 'cos he's out there campaigning for animal rights ] for having the myspace page that turned me vegan.

I am grateful for many things:

I am grateful for many things, I am greatful for being here, I am grateful for having such a wonderful and loving OH he's been an absoloute star thoughout the past three years, I am grateful for the roof over my head, and food in my belly and warm feet!

And i am grateful for my loving Harvey, Artie and Tazzy and having the most wonderful memories of them <3

On the whole I'm pretty grateful for everything in my life, :)

my dear friend Jon [ who i don't see often now 'cos he's out there campaigning for animal rights ] for having the myspace page that turned me vegan.

That's lovely, I have my partner to thank for the same thing. I have a vegan friend on facebook called Jon who is big in animal rights and is from the midlands I think. I wonder if it is the same person.

I have a vegan friend on facebook called Jon who is big in animal rights and is from the midlands I think. I wonder if it is the same person.

Yes that'll be him :) He's a lovely lad and very comitted to AR. I'm so glad i stumbled across his profile!
I can't really say much more cos i don't want to hijack this uplifting thread :)

Wooo small world.

That's fair enough, I will bring it back on topic.

Am grateful for my heating tonight, it's absolutely freezing :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back