• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What Are Your Favourite Tv Programmes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loverolo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a whole list of favourite TV programme! Hopefully some of you like the same so we can talk about them! These are my favs:
Waterloo road
Broadchurch
Death in Paradise
Arrow
The Flash
Casualty
Downton abbey
Call the midwife
Midsummer murders
Sherlock
Musketeers

Midsummer murders! Love that programme! Everyone in that village but nearly be dead though!

It's not on anymore but Lost! It's one if my all time favourites!

Also,
Game of Thrones!
Under the Dome!

Is Arrow good?! It's on my things to watch list.

A new series of midsummer murders was on last night! And yes arrow is amazing! It can get a bit confusing though! I also like orphan black x

The walking dead
Come dine with me
Eastenders
Most evil
1000 ways to die
Animal cops
Killer kids
Deadly women
South Park

The walking dead
The walking dead
The walking dead....:))

Also,
Supernatural
Game of Thrones
Hollyoaks
Big Bang theory
Jeremy Kyle:whistle:

I've just watched every episode of downtown abbey in about 2 weeks, totally addicted and now I have nothing to watch :(
Also love criminal minds, ncis and csi. Really could do with some recommendations but I only have a now tv box and no normal tv I.e bbc1 itv or channel 4

Musketeers
Arrow
Hannibal
Game of Thrones
Constantine
Gotham

I cant always see it but Grimm and The Flash too.

The Walking dead
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Orange is the new black
Game of thrones
...........Most Evil &Born to Kill too.

I miss: Testees, Breaking bad, Nip/Tuck, Prison Break and Dexter :'(

The Walking dead
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Orange is the new black
Game of thrones
...........Most Evil &Born to Kill too.

I miss: Testees, Breaking bad, Nip/Tuck, Prison Break and Dexter :'(

IMO, Dexter got silly in the later seasons, the story seemed to go in circles, he just learnt the same lessons again and again and they really did nothing with his son or ritas kids, the villains and their crimes werent used to their full potential. And that ending was so weird....

IMO, Dexter got silly in the later seasons, the story seemed to go in circles, he just learnt the same lessons again and again and they really did nothing with his son or ritas kids, the villains and their crimes werent used to their full potential. And that ending was so weird....
Season 3 with the trinity killer was my favourite, I thought that whole season was brilliant. I agree though, towards the end he killed a few people who were innocents which was the whole point in his "code" and it never even got mentioned! & he started annoying me with his chat about his "dark passenger" all the time too lol. but ahhh, i loved it!

Season 3 with the trinity killer was my favourite, I thought that whole season was brilliant. I agree though, towards the end he killed a few people who were innocents which was the whole point in his "code" and it never even got mentioned! & he started annoying me with his chat about his "dark passenger" all the time too lol. but ahhh, i loved it!

Trinity was great. He was so creepy too, really pushed the show to a dark place. Yes the innocents thing really bothered me too! And that guy who sent him the hand from the evidence box, what on earth was that all about! I did like the gay mobster guy, but they really didn't do enough with him, I wanted to see how Dexter would have delt with a big crime organisation rather than just random killers or low levels, I thought he was going to have go on the run.
I felt so sorry for his son though, that poor kid, dead mother and his dad hardly ever spends any time with him!
The show was still watchable though, yeah :)

Trinity was great. He was so creepy too, really pushed the show to a dark place. Yes the innocents thing really bothered me too! And that guy who sent him the hand from the evidence box, what on earth was that all about! I did like the gay mobster guy, but they really didn't do enough with him, I wanted to see how Dexter would have delt with a big crime organisation rather than just random killers or low levels, I thought he was going to have go on the run.
I felt so sorry for his son though, that poor kid, dead mother and his dad hardly ever spends any time with him!
The show was still watchable though, yeah :)
he was never ever there for his misses or harrison, too busy covering his tracks and killing people! I dont even know why they even had him with a family, it was pointless really lol. Then when harrisons mum was killed he just pawned him off on the babysitter, wee soul, haha.

I don't watch a lot of "TV" as such. Netflix on the other hand! :drool: I've just spent my last 3 days off re-watching series 1&2 of Orange Is The New Black. I'm champing at the bit for series 3 to come out! Breaking Bad is also up there, House of Cards and I've just started watching American Horror Story. I also enjoy Come Fly With Me more than I should.

Oh gosh! How do I reduce this to a reasonable sized list?!

My absolute all time favourite which I am loving at the moment is 'The 100' - honestly have the weirdest obsession with this programme!

Other favourites include:

Home and Away
Neighbours
Casualty
Holby City
Heroes (old I know but I've just bought the box set so only just getting round to watching it!)
Friends (Another recent box set purchase, good for bedtime viewing)
Will and Grace

I also enjoy all the property programmes like 'Location, Location, Location' and 'Homes Under the Hammer' and the american crime dramas like CSI and Law and Order

I could seriously go on forever but that's a pretty good start!

Midsummer murders! Love that programme! Everyone in that village but nearly be dead though!.
I do watch Midsomer Murders (it's how they spell the show over here!) and do worry that the whole village is being de-populated as so many die each episode. Will the show finish when the last villager is dead? Does anyone know the population of the village so I can keep track of the deaths lol!

Also love Death in Paradise. But really preferred the English detective in the original series.

Started watching Downton Abbey when it first came out as a friend of mine loves that show. But lost interest halfway through. Not my cup of tea as the saying goes.

Don't really watch much other stuff except vet shows & the odd movie.

Sherlock and Constantine I watch these days. I don't watch a lot of television and I find that some shows get really bad into their later seasons :( I like Supernatural but only really the first 5 seasons.

Sherlock and Constantine I watch these days. I don't watch a lot of television and I find that some shows get really bad into their later seasons :( I like Supernatural but only really the first 5 seasons.

It's the same with films. The number of times I've stayed up later than I should 'cos I've started watching a film and got really into it. More often than not, I'm SO disappointed with ending - and then I knackered the next day too.

Sherlock
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Saving Hope
The Strain
Being Human (Both UK and US Versions)
In the Flesh
Elementary
Perception
Sleepy Hollow
Dracula
Strike Back
Extant
Jeremy Kyle (love a bit of Jezza)
Arrow
The Flash
Gotham
The Returned

Off the top of my head. I also love all the documentary/lifestyle programmes like the benefits ones etc.

Sherlock
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Saving Hope
The Strain
Being Human (Both UK and US Versions)
In the Flesh
Elementary
Perception
Sleepy Hollow
Dracula
Strike Back
Extant
Jeremy Kyle (love a bit of Jezza)
Arrow
The Flash
Gotham
The Returned

Off the top of my head. I also love all the documentary/lifestyle programmes like the benefits ones etc.
Oh yeah I like the documentary ones as well and the walking dead as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back