• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What are your favourite TV series?

Grand Guinea Pigs

Senior Guinea Pig
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here are some of my own favourites but add your own too because it's fun to try out other people's recommendations! as well If your stuck with an old series and just watching it over and over again, then you might get some ideas here.
I'll start, some of my favourites are...
-Flight of The Conchords (some episodes are quite rude so I'd rate it 13+, they have songs mixed into their episodes)
-Wellington Paranormal (Very funny)
-Blandings (based off P.G Wodehouse's Book Series)
-Jeeves and Wooster (a very funny romantic comedy series based off P.G wodehouse's books series)
-Mr Bean (funny though more suited to kids)
-The Goodies (again more suited to kids)
-Johnny English (3 movies, I just thought i had to add that in)
Now add your favourites!

Anything with Ricky Gervais - the office - Derek - After life -
The last kingdom ( Viking history series) on Netflix
The cursed ( Arthurian series ) on Netflix
Any Scandinavia noir series but especially Before we die ( something about a subtitled series makes me concentrate and enjoy it more.)
The life of Brian ( Monty Python film)
Any diy/ upcycling series
Gogglebox
Home and away ( that little dose of sunshine is fabulous)
That’s just a few 😀

My all time favourite is The West Wing. I avoided it because of subject matter of politics, i though it would be dull. It is excellent We have watched it through twice now i think...
Westworld Season one - Was just perfect, poignant and thought provoking

Scrubs, IT Crowd, The Inbetweeners (what school was actually like in the 90's) and What we do in the Shadows are my go to comedies and come to think of it Modern Family.

My all time favourite is The West Wing. I avoided it because of subject matter of politics, i though it would be dull. It is excellent We have watched it through twice now i think...
Westworld Season one - Was just perfect, poignant and thought provoking

Scrubs, IT Crowd, The Inbetweeners (what school was actually like in the 90's) and What we do in the Shadows are my go to comedies and come to think of it Modern Family.
What about csi?, parks and rec?, blue bloods? or lots of other I can’t think of at the mo?

Oooh I used to love CSI, but which to watch, liked a bit of Miami but then NY, although I think Grisham was always my favourite.

We liked the Jack Ryan series on Amazon prime, started Picard and little fires everywhere.

Friday night dinner
Archer
Bob's burgers
Friends
Game of thrones (despite the naff last season)
The Inbetweeners
Man down

Many of these aren't appropriate to watch with kids :))

Bones, Taskmaster (I've seen the early ones so many times and I still can't stop laughing when I watch them), Silent Witness, Midsomer Murders (it's a definite guilty pleasure)

Bones, Taskmaster (I've seen the early ones so many times and I still can't stop laughing when I watch them), Silent Witness, Midsomer Murders (it's a definite guilty pleasure)
How is there anyone still alive in midsomer?!! Preferred it with the original duo.
That said I love all the Inspector Morse, Lewis and endeavour. Currently listening to all the Morse on audio book from the library app, so all free.

How is there anyone still alive in midsomer?! Preferred it with the original duo.
That said I love all the Inspector Morse, Lewis and endeavour. Currently listening to all the Morse on audio book from the library app, so all free.

Early Lewis was great, not such a fan of the later stuff. Endeavour is hit and miss for me, I do like Morse though.

And I think Midsomer has too many villages. Less people would die if there were less villages! And I never thought I'd like John Barnaby, he's grown on me massively though.

Back