• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What are your hopes/plans for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well here we are in a new year and I was wondering what everyone wanted to accomplish this year?

For me I have a few things. First and foremost I want Steven to get better and for the treatment to work. Other things include:

-Book our wedding (!) We want to get married in 2012 so really need to get a move on with this
-Spend more time with my family, especially my cousin who I saw for the first time in 6 years last week and found we have a surprising amount in common
-Lose weight ( don't we all! ) but realistically I have about 2 stone to lose
-Go to the gym more, I pay monthly for my membership so should really go
-Learn to cook more things, I got a couple of indian cook books off Steven so want to learn how to make authentic indian food
-Try to cook as much as I can from scratch
-Grow my own veg and herbs ( going to attempt to have a small veg patch this year )
-Decorate the bathroom and sort out the problems with it ( need new taps etc )

Thats all I can think of for now, will be interesting to see how much of it I achieve!

hmmmm well the usual loose weight, and that my family will remain healthy and happy. 2010 was a good year for us after a disgraceful few years, so hoping it continues for 2011

Hopes - a proposal haha! A holiday?
Plans - lose the Crimbo weight and stick to my goal weight from WW
More homecooked food, make use of my new Kenwood Chef, make more home made bread instead of buying in.
Try not to buy from pet shops that sell live animals.
Buy more produce from local independent shops.

Last edited:
Hopes
Ermm to get a new job once I have finished my apprenticeship in the next few months and learn to swim.

Plans
To get back into horse riding as I cant ride my two mares, move away with my OH, learn to drive (again) and to keep on at it with my weight training and running

I am hoping to stay working where I am and I am hoping that we get bought out and that I have another holiday this year.

I hope to lose weight, i hope my OH gets a job and i hope i can take the kids on holiday this year

I'm hoping to

Decorate the hall, stairs and landing.
not to waste so much money on things i dont really need
1 week in Blackpool with my son in August (OH to stay at home!)
pay for holiday and spending money for Florida in October

I dont ask for much! :))

Hope to have fun and enjoy myself more, instead of worrying about everything.
Hope to do well in my first year at uni..

Plan to go to South Africa in April for three weeks to work with endangered animals (can't wait)
Plan to go to Isle of Wight for mine and OH's 3 year anniversary

Will add more if I can think of any rolleyes

I'm planning/hoping to:

- buy my first house
- get my girlies a big spacious outdoor hutch for the summer to enjoy outside
- do the acecafe brighton run on my motorbike, if not just take a day trip down to the sea
- Have another holiday to the Isle of Wright with my gorgeous OH

x

I'm planning/hoping to:

- buy my first house
- get my girlies a big spacious outdoor hutch for the summer to enjoy outside
- do the acecafe brighton run on my motorbike, if not just take a day trip down to the sea
- Have another holiday to the Isle of Wright with my gorgeous OH

x

Wahoo for holidays to IOW with OHs :))

I'm planning/hoping to:

Get a better job that I actually enjoy
Be less stressed
Learn to cook properly
Learn to sew properly
Lose weight
Get fitter
Be happier
See more of my family and friends down in England
Do some more travelling round the UK - weekends away, etc.

Hahaha, don't think we're eachothers OH's, unless my OH is secretly keeping guinea pigs and pretending to be a female on here..

Right, well, the only hope i can think of at the moment is to seriously win loads of money on the lottery then i can rescue lots of piggies and never have to give them away to anyone

Plans...to buy a conservatory, lose the chrimbo weight plus some, be nicer to my bloke, appreciate my friends more and build a relationship with his daughter.

:p

Mine are....
stick with slimming world
and exercise regularly
and hopefully find a new job x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back