WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

What car(s) do you drive?

Thought it would be fun to see what cars we drive?

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]My car is a nault lio - blu "51" rg.

I also now riv my boyfrins car which is a "55" plat Fista.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't got a car at the moment, which is fine because I live in the city centre, and I HATE driving so much.

M

Michele

I drive a E320 CDI Mercedes Estate and also drive Hubby's car which is a Mercedes S500.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
I can't drive a car, but have my own transportation! ;)

Hubby is learning to drive for the both of us! (I have not-so-good leg spasms now an again) ;D
Got his theory test on the 15th!

Kelly and piggies xx

M

Michele

Good luck on the theory test. Gosh that take same back. I only passed 3.5 years ago, 6 days after my 30th birthday. I did a semi crash course in lesson and passed in 7 weeks which i was pleased about. So i did the theory test. Has he booked his test yet?

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I drive a black 05 plate Citroen C2 and I love it!

It is always full of hay though.....

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Piggiewiggy said:
Good luck on the theory test. Gosh that take same back. I only passed 3.5 years ago, 6 days after my 30th birthday. I did a semi crash course in lesson and passed in 7 weeks which i was pleased about. So i did the theory test. Has he booked his test yet?
Thanx! Crash course.. oh how I wish he did one of those.. we would have a car by now! learning for just over 6 months now!
Theory booked for the 15th (I did say ;)

No where near to doing the practical!

L

lukey

Dont have one at the minute, had a Peugeot 205 gti K reg, which was beautiful heres a pic...

but alas I had to sell it...

Now I drive a Renault Kangoo British Gas Van

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I borrow my boyfriend's N reg Nissan Almera. I managed to put a big dent in the side of it by scraping it against a post - ouch so it doesn't look so pretty anymore!

Alex x

S

ss4ya

cars...my favourite pastime.

well i drive a renault clio 1.4 RT K-reg but i also drive purplegem1985's citroen

I like to think I'm a little bit of a rood boi, but only because i usually have my music up loud from my self installed sound system :D:D:D:D:D

W

Wheekster

I drive a Mazda 626, and very comfy it is too ;D Its supposed to be white but it hasn't seen a bucket of water and a sponge for some time, so its kind of a grey/black colour :-[ ::) ;D

P

purplegem1985

man white cars are a nightmare to keep clean

i'll take a pic of mine tonight

it looks as if i've got a can of black spray paint and covered the bottom half of it!

my mum and dad have got a mazda 323 we used to have a mahoosive 636 it was lovely hehe

W

Wheekster

Its perfect for fitting in a bale of hay, shavings and two bags of feed, LOL. It can just be a nightmare to park in small spaces and still get the kids out of the back doors ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.