• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What did Santa bring you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thought we should have a thread for us piggie slaves as well as our piggies!
I got tickets to see Taylor Swift in Birmingham, mum has booked a hotel and everything! And a lovely horse charm for my Pandora bracelet from my nan. Lots of pyjamas too, hehe! And the Guinea Pig Lopaedia...I have the rabbit one and it's brilliant, so this one will be used well, it's full of very useful information!
My parents and brother loved their gifts. Can't wait to see my OH tomorrow and see what he thinks of his presents :)
What did you all get?

I got a lovely necklace :) and some earings. Pjs from my nan that are a little tight :red but hey il diet after christmas... :))

And I'm waiting to see what my mum and dad got me tomo

Oh oh oh and i got the Rocky horror picture show on dvd!

OOH I've been spoilt I feel like I'm a child again lol.
I got Uggs, black xs perfume, wine, crate of vk, milk tray, socks, money, and bits and bobs off my mum and dad.
Sparkley iphone case, soap & glory things, photo frame, smellies & a pandora charm from my girls.
Baileys, guinea pig mug, no*7 make up set & a purse from my best friend.
Money from my brother and sister in law & niece, keith lemon dvd & wine from my other brother and niece.
Designer hand bag from my b/f mum and pj's from his sister & family.
A guinea pig mug from my b/f's kids.
And finally from my b/f (who's either secretly won the lottery or robbed a bank) a pandora bracelet and 5 charms, bichon frise calender, ed hardy perfume box set, thortons, body butter, aromatherapy oils, a little paws collie dog ornement, and a westlife cd & when I opened it 2 tickets for their concert fell out.
I've had so much chocolate I'm going to have to diet until 2015 at this rate lol not that I'm complaining cos it's all my fav chocolate ummmm yummy.

Erm from my mum and Dad I got a new jacket and some more of my favourite perfume which I'm running out of.
Santa bought me a guinea pig calender, underwear and few other little bits.
One sister bought me PJs which I wore lastnight.
Other sister bought me some headphones,chocolate and earings.
Brother bought me some stuff from lush.
Boyfriend bought me both of the wagamamas cook books (which I asked for :p), a DVD series, a bobble for my car (as my last one got stolen) and a charm bracelet.
happy days :)

I was very spoilt :) I got a new stereo for my car, The Inbetweeners box set, Beauty & The Beast and Toy Story 3 on blu ray from OH :)

Mum & Dad got me perfume and a mini cupcake maker (like a sandwich toaster for cakes drool )

Now I have to convince OH to fit my stereo:))

Hubby has spoilt me rotten.
He bought me a new exercise bike, a 6 month curry recipe kit, Christian Dior Perfume, 3 dvds, underwear, pjs, slippers, Olly Murs album, chocolates and more but cant think lol..
Other things I got were a necklace, chocolates, a vintage baseball jacket, smellies, a watch, socks, money and I got a random small bottle of hairspray?!?

I've not had my pressie off my auntie & uncle yet (who are like parents to me as they bought me up) but they are coming over for dinner today.

What else did you all get? x

I must have been a good girl this year.......I got a Sony docking station for my iPhone, ELC ball pit for the piggies, mirrored jewellery box, Oor Wullie book, smellies, chocolates, sweets, Take That concert ticket (which I already knew I was getting), wine, candles....and loads more. :)

Sounds like everybody got lovely gifts!
I got some nice books too, Time Travellers Wife on DVD, and a Beware: Guinea Pig sign for the hutch hehe, as well as a piggy mug and calendar :) And the cutest zebra keyring, which i have put on my car keys :) I was soo spoilt, got too much to mention!

OH got me volumising hair brush thing, Les Mis DVD and Lush stuff including bath bombs and snow fairy.

Sister and family got me Lush snow fairy stuff and vanillary perfume and 2 tops.

Parents got me a gorgeous purple top/dress, jumper, pjs and a necklace.

M&s voucher from aunt and uncle and money from godparents.

Friends gave me Lush stuff, piggy calendar and John Lewis vouchers.

OH family got us book vouchers (am buying the vegan girls guide to life), chocolate, pens and very strangely a carton of vegan custard :)

I didn't get a lot this year but I'm not complaining, I had a blackberry phone and watch from the hubby, a cat jigsaw from the children and best of all I got a new cat. She came to us about 3 months ago as a stray, I rang the rescues and local vets and nobody had reported her missing and there were no notices saying she was missing. On Christmas eve I noticed she was limping and took her to the vets where they discovered she had a chip. To cut a long story short I got in contact with the owner, the cat had run away some time ago and he presummed her dead (he lives on a busy road). His other cat was happier without her at home so he signed her over to me. So now we are a 4 cat family. My hubby has now put his foot down and said thats the lot but along with 4 piggies 2 budgies and a gecko I'm thinking that to. By the way she's a beautiful torti called Tibbi

I got a Michael Mcintyre DVD and his autobiography :) My Nan got me loads of sewing things which I am so happy with, I've made the cat a new toy using them and made the guinea-pigs a few more beds. I also got some comfy slippers and chocolate :)

I got a new digital camera but i have been using it for the last few months as i needed it for Ebay auctions etc. I also got a magazine subscription and some other bits from my Mum. I got money from my grandparents too :)

I got a set of tyres!
Also lots and lots of craft goodies :)) a CD, an outdoor clock and some sweets :)

hubby brought me a puppy 4 wks ago, a blackberry phone and the new GHDs hair straightners Mark 5, got collect them wednesday.

Off my Mum i had a guinea pig willow toy and a tin of chocolates for me and hubby and my friend helen (kidsgrovecavimad) got me some PJs and my step son and his g-friend got me a beauty set x

A coat that I was going to buy myself but my Dad took it off me and got it for me (lol), a DS games, a scarf and some money.

Next day off though I'm going to go treat shopping and spend, spend, spend baby ;) and than I'm going to save from them on in, gonna get it out of my system ;) lol xx

I got a Michael Mcintyre DVD and his autobiography :) My Nan got me loads of sewing things which I am so happy with, I've made the cat a new toy using them and made the guinea-pigs a few more beds. I also got some comfy slippers and chocolate :)

I love Mcintyre! I got a book token from my auntie so I'm going to get his book with that. Even the blurbb made me laugh so much!

OH got me a Swarovski crystal to go in my (small but growing) collection.
935720W240.jpg

Isn't he lovely?
And a gorgeous pair of earrings :)

Just been to see family and to add to my list of such nice pressies I have wine, Shrek the new one, Toy Story 3 dvds, a dressing gown, Kings of Leon cd and some next jeans:)

I got PJs, YSL Make-Up, Swarovski Crystal vouchers so I can get a new charm for my bracelet, La Senza voucher, lots of bath, shower and body stuff, chocolates, a tea pot, a cheese board and other little bits and bobs. Also, got B & Q vouchers from the Mother-In-Law (to be) so we can decorate our living room and one of the spare bedrooms. Really chuffed with all the things I got and I think I'm going to go shopping tomorrow to spend my vouchers and see if I can get any bargains in the sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back