• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What Do You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in Finance in the transport sector, sadly nothing to do with my environmental degree. Plans to save the world not yet achieved.
My work is about legal claims at the mo and is interesting but frantic with deadlines. The worst part is working for a big commercial firm who like to overuse the word awesome :vom: and amazing :mal:

I work in Finance in the transport sector, sadly nothing to do with my environmental degree. Plans to save the world not yet achieved.
My work is about legal claims at the mo and is interesting but frantic with deadlines. The worst part is working for a big commercial firm who like to overuse the word awesome :vom: and amazing :mal:
Thank goodness you have the piggies to talk to! X

I used to work as a public servant doing admin and call centre and reception work at the Brisbane Magistrates Court. I hated the call centre and reception side of it as i'm not a people person and we copped alot of abuse daily as you can imagine with criminals. They eventually had to put a few people off because of funding and because I was ill with my kidneys for a while (but still going to work everyday) I got put off with a excellent pay out. I was angry at the time because there were staff that really deserved to be put off but as it happened two months later my kidney's went into kidney failure so it really worked out for the best. I have trained to be a private investigator and a lab assistant but couldn't find work in either field so I wasted a ton of money. So I only have experience now in admin.

I am Miss Moneypenny. The End.

To quote one of my Directors, "I've come across many Personal Assistants, some good, some bad and some indifferent, but you above, exceptional and un-utilised". Bet you wanna know what I do all day huh!

Certainly the best description I've ever had. :yikes:

I am Miss Moneypenny. The End.

To quote one of my Directors, "I've come across many Personal Assistants, some good, some bad and some indifferent, but you above, exceptional and un-utilised". Bet you wanna know what I do all day huh!

Certainly the best description I've ever had. :yikes:
Now I know what to call you when I answer the phone :)) But do you have one of those coat hangers I can toss my bowler hat onto? ;)

Would you believe me if I said yes...because it's true. My 2nd screen also has the CCTV! Ooo errr Mrs.
Now then, where's me Bowler hat(s)....

I say 'hat(s)' because your 2nd screen would show a shed load of them on the floor, I've got a crap aim :))

I'm an EAU nurse! I own a flat instead of a house so it makes affording the pigs easier :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back