• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

what do you do?

what do you do?

• shave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wax

• removal cream

• laser thingy lol

• or other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

i just shaved my legs and cut myself its really sore, i was going to get a home waxing kit but never got round to it and was scared lol looks painful, even though the veet advert says its pain free, just thought i'd start a poll on it

I'm the same as you not brave enough to yank it off myself too much off a wimp I'm afraid so I'm a shaving person but if are ever brave enough to have a go let me know :D

yea, the waxing of the legs looks painful and scary! i have really sensitive skin.
the funny thing is that i get brazilian waxes! lol

well i put other because i dont shave my legs, however i do shave my face, but then if i never shaved up till now i would look like cousin it from the adams family....:s not a nice picture.

I shave! Although I'm not really allowed to. I would love to wax.

Cos I'm diabetic I shouldn't do any of them because apparently too much moisture is lost and is hard to replace!

So after I've slashed myself with the razor (I'm joking), I get smothered in cream!

LOL! I'm very lazy when it comes to shaving. i just dont like bending down to shave! lol. luckily i found this new razor with a lather bar around it so i dont need shaving cream! I'm less lazy now!

LOL lazy! ;D

Don't mean to be a ditz and hope you don't mind me being personal, but how tiny is the Brazilian?

LOL Kelly you make me laugh! hehe, Are we really not meant to shave our legs if we are diabetic? I use veet cream when I'm planning to expose my legs other wise i dont bother! i wear trousers so much its not like I'm seen! lol I am not allowed razors when I'm alone my mum just doesnt like it and its for other reasons lol.

It's true love, my diabetic nurse always reminds me! But says the best is to shave and then moisturise loads!

Apparently removal creams are the worst as they block pores.

kellyandpiggies said:
LOL lazy! ;D

Don't mean to be a ditz and hope you don't mind me being personal, but how tiny is the Brazilian?
oh, not personal at all! :D
the brazilian leaves NO HAIR at all! your bald like a new born! lol

Or you can have a "landing strip" which is a thin line of hair!

to me its really clean. a nice to stay groomed. i just still cant get over the pain! ouch! :o

men have it so easy dont they ? I'm a shaving girl and I have a disc smoother thingy that is great for legs, forget the wax though, ouch. my kids birthday candles burn my poor little fingers and it hurts like hell,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back