what guniea pig fourms do you know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eva

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love this web site and was wondering are there anymore like it? What Guniea pig fourms do people know of?

Reaction score
There's the guinea pig cages forum, it's American, but I'm to chicken to post there, they seem nice on the whole, but it doesn't seem as friendly as here if you know what I mean. It's also reallllllyyyyyy slow too but there is some good info on there. There are also the guinea lynx forums too xox

Alicia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't really like guinea-pig cages forum personally, although the website does have some great information :) I am also a member on Rodents with Attitude and Guinea-Pig Haven :)

ghostbusterbunny

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There's the guinea pig cages forum, it's American, but I'm to chicken to post there, they seem nice on the whole, but it doesn't seem as friendly as here if you know what I mean. It's also reallllllyyyyyy slow too but there is some good info on there. There are also the guinea lynx forums too xox

I don't really like guinea-pig cages forum personally, although the website does have some great information :) I am also a member on Rodents with Attitude and Guinea-Pig Haven :)

I agree with you guys. There's plenty of really good information on there, but as I'm an owner that keeps her pigs outside most of the time, I'm like the spawn of the devil over there :(. I daren't join up cause I've a feeling I'll just be made to feel like a completely inadequate guinea pig owner, even though in 18 years of owning guinea pigs, not one has had problems relating to living outside... and all but two of them have lived at least 5 years (most 6-7 and one 9 year old!).

I wasn't going to join a piggy forum until I came across this one. You're all unbelievably supportive and friendly to everyone here! :)

Reaction score
I agree with you guys. There's plenty of really good information on there, but as I'm an owner that keeps her pigs outside most of the time, I'm like the spawn of the devil over there :(. I daren't join up cause I've a feeling I'll just be made to feel like a completely inadequate guinea pig owner, even though in 18 years of owning guinea pigs, not one has had problems relating to living outside... and all but two of them have lived at least 5 years (most 6-7 and one 9 year old!).

I wasn't going to join a piggy forum until I came across this one. You're all unbelievably supportive and friendly to everyone here! :)

Keeping them outsideALL year?! :o

Heehee, just kidding :). Yes, this is a lovely friendly forum, I'm adicted\!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ive been a member of a few piggie forum, newest one i joined was wheekers ? But i just never get chance to post so i hardly use them :( and i really prefer the community here, really lovely supportive and friendly people :)

Reaction score
I've been "lurking" round various piggy forums for a while and this one definitely caught my eye as being the friendliest, most helpful community. I've been made to feel very welcome and won't be afraid to ask what will probably be really stupid questions! :))

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Guinea pig cages is one i joined before here and i did get load's of helpful info and instructions of how to make guinea pig toys, but they are pretty stuck up about animal care they don't realise it's more normal for people in England to have their small pet's outside and most people probably think your slightly mad to have a c and c cage or indoor cage with fleece and toys and how much you spend on veg for them i rarely go on there now this forum is the best i've found.

ILoveGilbertTheGuineaPig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've joined the guinea pig alliance (www.tgpa.co.uk), but I never really post there. I joined either last year or the previous year and that was while it was still very new, so I kind of lost interest since there weren't many members. I haven't visited it since then...so might be worth a try. I love this forum though. x) x

Status
Not open for further replies.