• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What have you done today?

Not from the movies, but this past week I've watched the entirety of 'this is England', Deutschland 83 and Deutschland 86, which were all excellent.

Today, cleaned out all the piggies and changed the bath mats.. washed 10 bath mats and got them all on the line to dry... popped to the shop for my elderly neighbour - he only wanted a newspaper... later I dropped some eggs off at a friends as they were struggling to get some and I had plenty.. did some work work.... had a nice bath then a nap 😂

Today we went for a drive just to clear our headspace and a change of scenery. It was so nice to see my beautiful city so empty. Living in Manchester, you understand, I am so used to everywhere being manic... seeing the roads and streets empty was eery but warming at the same time under the circumstances. People are listening. Stay safe, my loves. 💕

Cleaned the conservatory, weeded part of the garden, moved the piggie run to a better spot, argued with my victor meldrew neighbour (yes he's still at it even during this epidemic 🙄) wont even chuck the boys ball back over.
Got a takeaway & watched a film. The kids have played in the garden, helped with power washing & played fortnite- not concerned at all by that as they've been screeching laughing with their pals...the best way for them to communicate & have fun. It is a blessing to be fair.

So quite eventful all round and everyone went to bed late. I'm still up with a cheeky 3rd glass of wine while the coast is clear....Piggie clean out tomorrow so I'll try and hide first thing with the clocks going forward 😂...
Wish me luck as the only hiding place I have found is in the bin 😂

Worked this morning via Go To Meeting.
All worked well apart from some minor technical glitches.
Went for a walk this afternoon with husband. So lucky to live less than 2 miles from Wirral Coastal Park
Being lazy now

Attachments

• 202AFE72-EFF4-4335-9AA1-DA3B7C45DC7A.jpeg
    202AFE72-EFF4-4335-9AA1-DA3B7C45DC7A.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 6A5B6332-3C8E-4EF1-A765-92DE45385786.jpeg
    6A5B6332-3C8E-4EF1-A765-92DE45385786.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 27264462-99DD-44CD-965F-657C280E7732.jpeg
    27264462-99DD-44CD-965F-657C280E7732.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm very bored. I have work to do but life is so strange I am too anxious to concentrate. I spoke to my sister in Australia, my mum twice and a colleague. I shared notes with a neighbour about a crossword we had both done, and did a second one that we will compare tomorrow.

Watched political (these days just coronovirus) programmes on tv, went for a walk and cuddled the guineas.

There are lots of birds on the feeders so that was nice. The weather's going to be miserable for the forthcoming week, though. That's going to be hard.

Worked this morning via Go To Meeting.
All worked well apart from some minor technical glitches.
Went for a walk this afternoon with husband. So lucky to live less than 2 miles from Wirral Coastal Park
Being lazy now
Beautiful walk. We went out as well, it was rather ‘fresh’ 🥶
I'm very bored. I have work to do but life is so strange I am too anxious to concentrate. I spoke to my sister in Australia, my mum twice and a colleague. I shared notes with a neighbour about a crossword we had both done, and did a second one that we will compare tomorrow.

Watched political (these days just coronovirus) programmes on tv, went for a walk and cuddled the guineas.

There are lots of birds on the feeders so that was nice. The weather's going to be miserable for the forthcoming week, though. That's going to be hard.
I like how you’re doing the crosswords with your neighbours. If the work isn’t urgent then take your time and do it when you’re feeling more...focused.

I’ve had a lazy today. I spoke to (2 of) my sisters and nieces and Nephews. And I’ve been doing some knitting. I may switch and do some cross stitch shortly.

Weekly weigh in day for the piggies, nail trims for those who were due. Chatted to my mum on the phone. Went for a walk. Don't really know where the days gone.

@Merab's Slave where on the Wirral are you? When I was little we lived in Heswall. Our garden backed onto a disused railway which I think is now a path

Weekly weigh in day for the piggies, nail trims for those who were due. Chatted to my mum on the phone. Went for a walk. Don't really know where the days gone.

@Merab's Slave where on the Wirral are you? When I was little we lived in Heswall. Our garden backed onto a disused railway which I think is now a path
We live in Irby so only 2 miles from Heswall.
The disused railway track is part of the coastal path now.

Do you ever come back to the Wirral?

No I've never been back. We moved away when I was 7. I've had a good look on on Google maps tho and surprisingly it doesn't look to have changed much. I sometimes think it would be nice to go back for visit

Back