• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What is everyone doin today (good friday?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Noone is postin or online, what are you all up to your all so sociable lol x

I am going to do as little as possible, I'm very hungover :D last night was great though so it's worth it :D

getting bored waiting for the kids to decided what they want to do if they leave it much longer then it'll be too late, KIDS

Lol I'm off to farmwith my family ::) so i think ill be bored but there is goats yay. lol I'm like that michelle my mum gets irritated when i cant decide

Been quite busy up until now - Went to Tesco to do some shopping and it was heaving! It was so busy we could not believe it! They're closed for one day, but the way they were piling trolleys, you would think it was the last day ever!

Been a really nice day too, so we just been out for a stroll in the sun - nice to go without coats/jackets.

Also went to see my folks for a bit and my girlies. Everyone's fine.

Now on here and for the rest of the evening! My mum on messenger soon, she likes to play pool and we have a chin wag!

Guinea wants to make something later so I got him some ingredients earlier, and we will see what he comes up with! Pictures up later if not, then tomorrow.

xx Kelly xx

I went to church this morning as I had to sing in the choir, then nothing all afternoon, but watched Passion of the christ as it was on telly. People have told me it was graphic, but didn't think it was that graphic.

I went shopping in tesco yesterday and then i had to clean the flat as my dad is coming today.

I'm going out for a meal later on tonight

Love
Claire
x

michellemuffin said:
getting bored waiting for the kids to decided what they want to do if they leave it much longer then it'll be too late, KIDS

we finally decieded to vist portsmouths spinnaker tower we got the fastcat over to Pompey and queued up, the views were amazing hubby is scared of heights and lent against the wall lol, Josh sat on the glass floor and all the kids were running across it while the grown ups were saying yes very nice but not today lol,
then we went shopping in Gunwarfe Keys and got some brilliant bargains and went into Cadburys shop yummy I was a kid in a there, we brought 2 bags of off cuts of chocolate , yummy, we came home worn out but having had a fun day, today its shopping for food ugh then tomorow and monday we might go to some attractions on the Island Blackgang chine is having a chocolate weekend, again yummy, but tuesday I'm starting slimming world and dusting off my treadmill, so making the most of my chocolate this weekend,

Michelle you went to gunwharf lol, wow see my town is unavoidable lol. Gunwharfs so boring ive been there so many times its too exspensive, i went for a job in the cadbury shop. the entry to the tower is cheaper for us being resisdents but i wont be going up it I'm terrified of heights lol and a glass floor No thank you lol x

living on the Island its nice to see a big shopping centre as our shops are all spread out I thought Gunwarfe was quite cheap there seems to be a lot of warehouse shops, which make named clothes ie Nike Tommy Hilfiger quite a bit cheaper, one shop was 90% off my 2 boys were delighted with their clothes we got them we spent £54 instead of over £200 amazing, we notioced it was cheaper for residents, we get that on the Island, but on bank holiday friday they were not doing it,
it was something to do and now i can say have done it, it was funny watching the kids running across the glass floor and adults on the edge just touching the edge of the glass floor with their toes lol, luckly heights dont worry me,
the cadbury shop has a brilliant train going round the shop outside and back in again the kids liked that,
we are off to Blackgang chine today they have a choccy weeekend , making the most of it before slimming world tomorrow night ;)

That's great to hear you had a really good time.. I'll bear that in a mind for a place to go when we get a car!

Warehouses - don't you just love them!? LOL What a massive saving you got!

The glass floor - sounds so funny to be on!

Its a eyesore kelly, i watched it being put up over the last few years, have you ever seen it? if you are walking to our local pets at home you alwasy see the bloomin thing it is beginning to blend in now, but people are travelling from everywhere to see it, x

think its a once in a lifetime thing to say I have seen it and done it, I think the views outweigh the actual building, I would visit just for the views , but do agree was a waste of money that could have gone on saving hospitals etc,

yeh its the people who live heres taxes that paid for it my mums always sayin :-\ we want to see teh view butthe ihyykt<----- opps harry! asctual thing cost to much, there are so many homeless people in the city centre that could have benifited from the money but i think everyone still wants the view! lol x

Just wanted to say good luck to Michelle for slimming world tonight :) I'll dig out my books and see how long it took me to lose it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back