• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What is everyone doing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am seeing a friend tonight who has recently split up from her ex
We are doing to drink loads of wine and eat pizza

Tomorrow I'm preparing for Jaspers arrival. Getting the cage spotless and buying hay and dried food
Then tomorrow night I'm going out for my friends birthday (dinner and drinks)

Sunday I'm going to be stocking up on veggies for me new boy and I might make some soup

I'm burrying 3 dead babies :'(

My pew crested had 5 last night, 3 died I'm praying the other 2 make it

Sweetheart!

I'm SO SORRY. Rest in peace little baby piggy angels.
I'm crossing everything I have for the other two

It's my 5th wedding anniversary today and my nana sent us some money to go out with bless her. However, its Friday and we'll both be tired so we're gonna get a take away instead.
Tomorrow my mother is descending on us again ::) She has no concept whatsoever that we might want to spend this weekend together. Still she's going away for a month next week so we'll get a break then :)
Sunday is chill out day where nothing at all happens in our house. It is a day of peace and tranquility. I'm so looking forward to that :)

Oh God, Skinnylover (sorry I don't know your name) I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free little ones :'(

I'm gonna try hand feeding them cos mum has lost some hair I think from stress. Anyone know what to feed them? I;ve got a nursing kit

We are out doiing a homecheck, on a guinea pig food shop and possibly picking up an unwanted guinea pig ::)
Not nec in that order!

Barbara

SkinnyLover said:
I'm gonna try hand feeding them cos mum has lost some hair I think from stress. Anyone know what to feed them? I;ve got a nursing kit

sorry i have no experience with babies

DebbieR said:
It's my 5th wedding anniversary today and my nana sent us some money to go out with bless her. However, its Friday and we'll both be tired so we're gonna get a take away instead.
Tomorrow my mother is descending on us again ::) She has no concept whatsoever that we might want to spend this weekend together. Still she's going away for a month next week so we'll get a break then :)
Sunday is chill out day where nothing at all happens in our house. It is a day of peace and tranquility. I'm so looking forward to that :)

Oh God, Skinnylover (sorry I don't know your name) I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free little ones :'(

CONGRATULATIONS!

As ever tidying up - pigs are always immaculate but I live in squalor. You only need to f@rt in this house & its ditched again!

I am going to pick up another couple of sacks of Megazorb. There are a few people I know who have pigs on shavings so I have organised to get them some Megazorb. Going to be giving them smaller bags of it as they can't store a sack. Also doing this with hay. It still works out cheaper for everyone than Wilkos hay & shavings & I get my petrol paid too ;) Also there will be some happier pigs out there.

I need to sort out my daughters clothes & toys - she's growing out of everything.
Paperwork needs doing too - boring .

Was thinking about going to Bramcote Rescue near me to 'have a look'!

[quotSkinnyovr ]
I'm gonna try han fing thm cos mum has lost som hair I think from strss. Anyon know what to f thm? I;v got a nursing kit
[/quot]

If th mum is bright an intrst in hr babis, thn I wouln't rmov thm or intrfr. As you hopfully know, babis o not n to suckl for som tim, though most o prtty quickly, or at last try to. If sh is strss from th birth taking th babis away will o mor harm than goo...in my opinion.

I hav hanrar only a coupl of tims, I on't br, ths wr rscu mums who livr.
What kin of nursing kit o you hav? [colorr]Do not us ons ma for puppis an kittns?
You must nvr try an syring f a baby guina pig as it coul inhal th milk, ropprs ar not avis ithr. I us a small spoon, tipp at an angl an thy soon lapp from it.

[colorr]My avic woul b call th T for th most up to at ia on what to f an how. Do this asap.

Ar you a brr skinnypig, if so I woul hav thought that you woul hav prpar an rsarch for this vntuality? Not having a go at you bfor anyon says I am...I'm just surpris that if you br you wrn't prpar? Do you know about hlping thm go to th toilt tc? You'll n to o this if you tak thm from mum, which I hop you won't.

Still w liv an larn an hopfully you can larn somthing from this, mayb w all can. Plas lt us know what th T avis, I n to upat my knowlg too :)

Kp thir poor mum an hr babs, nic an warm, plnty soft hay an frsh vggis. I'm not sur how much you know about guina car, but watch out for any chang in bhaviour, lthargy, lack of apptit tc if worri, straight to vt.

Hop all gos wll an plas on't br from this mum again, sh has ha a rough tim :(

Barbara

Last edited by a moderator:
hils78 said:
As ever tidying up - pigs are always immaculate but I live in squalor. You only need to f@rt in this house & its ditched again!

Thank goodness its not just me then ;D I really resent spending my weekend cleaning but the pigs happily get thoroughly cleaned out every 3 days regular as clockwork ;D

well tonight we are going to be chilling out and playing on the computer,

tomorrow my sister is coming down to us (oh joy) and we are gonig to get mine and her suit fitted for the wedding next year, yes my sister is wearing a suit, she is my best "person"

then on Sunday we will be just chilling out and doing nothing apart from a bit of housework, and discussing mollie between ourselves, lol.

in between all that I'm sure that we will be playing on the xbox's at some point, hehe

Right now I am tidying up like mad :P

Tomorrow at 1 PM we are going to pick up my best friend Julia from Manchester Airport - she and her boyfriend came all the way from Germany to visit me for a week :)

I took ten days holiday, so this weekend is the start to some wonderful days! We are going to visit lots of castle ruins and other touristy stuff - like the white chalc horse near Kilburn, etc.. :)

Shopping tomorrow, not sure about the evening....

Sunday I'm meeting a group of veggies and vegans for a meal in Birmingham to celebrate world vegan day (1st Nov) an Indian buffet.

I need to do some work on my NVQ 3 as got a meeting with my tutor Mon at work and shes expecting a lot more work than ive done :-[ oops!

Il be online a lot as got puter working again..... :)

Alison :)

SkinnyLover said:

If its guinea pigs then their fav food/veg/fruit for me it would be:special traets/cucumber/apple

I've got something on on Sunday so that is ok; not doing much tomorrow though.

I have someone coming to look at my foal tomorrow, don't know whether i am happy or sad about this! Also need to clean piggies out at some point!
Sunday I am off to visit my 84 year old aunt, she will have pancakes, scones and fruit loaf all freshly baked for us coming, the table will be all set with teapot coffee pot, milk etc. I Love going as you can imagine but always feel fat afterwards!

I have a body combat class first thing, then home to clean out my piggys and bunny and then.... I am doing a piggy run... I am off to Cheshunt to pick up some piggys (which have come from the rescue that closed in Norwich, I think I have remembered that correctly) and taking them to a rescue in Reading. Out for a meal tomorrow tonight because it is my Mum's birthday.

Sunday - nothing! Because that is what Sundays are for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back