what is everyone up to today,part from being on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

what are you all up to, I'm sitting here counting the hours down cause I'm going to frankie and bennys for a meal and cant wait, I'm going to have a 3 course meal, cause I'm sooooooo hungry, I'm starving myself ready to go

C

ccc

Suffering! We just lost our 21 month old hamster, Sonic, an hour ago. I also have flu. Sundays are rotten, especially since Sonic fell ill 2 Sundays ago, we lost Sonic this Sunday, and we lost our beloved dog Rosie on a Sunday in 2002. :'(

G

gothchick1515

I've had a good day, I got in last night at 12am so I'm tired but my mum woke me at 7 and we went to see her friends grandaughter whos 3 months old but she was premature so shes tiny and I am a very lobing maternal person so i just sat holding her for ages then my mums friend gave me a bag of baby clothes for my friend Natilie whos baby is due in three weeks shes having a little boy and gonna call him Hayden she cant get a job as shes 15 so my mums friend gave us a blue dungress thats got this little elephant on and a mini hawiain top hehe and some baby girl clothes for well i dont no who for but my friends are always having babies so I'm sure ill find someone theres a little lilac sleep suit with matcjing hat n booties, a lemon and white winnie pooh dungeress and a yellow and pink trouser and top set hehe oh I'm trailing off opps anyway then i went to my mums other friend Jans to give her her bday presents then came back and had lunch then went to wilkinson to get some guinea bits then came home and attempted to cut Zubins nails by myself i have done his back feet but he bit me when i tried to do his front any suggestions on how to restrain him so he doesnt bite i have to cut the front nails as there beginning to curl! x ps sorry to here about your hammy x

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Get well soon Laura!

I have just came back from a walk with the dog down the woods! ;D

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
So sorry to hear you got flu Laura and sorry to hear about Sonic.. hugs to you!

Me..? Been at parents for a few hours for lunch a chat and a giggle, then came home.. doing a bit of tidying up and cleaning my kitchen (love the smell of disinfectant!) while my spuds are in oven! Also got the forum or forums up I should say and replying to people!

Not long took a couple of photos of Tonic cos I thought he was doing something so cute and was posing! (will post them in a bit)
Hubby out of my way and on his ps2!

P

purplegem1985

i bought two new piggies ! hehehe

now trying to creap around my mum and dad who are not talking to us!

"its getting like a zoo out there"

i'm thinking if they want it like i zoo i can make it like a zoo! :D hehehe

G

gothchick1515

Aww what are your new piggies like i got a new one yesterday i dont think they should let us in a pet shop with money we're too dangerous

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
purplegem1985 said:
i bought two new piggies ! hehehe

now trying to creap around my mum and dad who are not talking to us!

"its getting like a zoo out there"

i'm thinking if they want it like i zoo i can make it like a zoo! :D hehehe
my dad was like that with me when I was back at home.. 'It's not a zoo you know'.. Yeah right.. they have a couple of piggies, 2 cats, a dog and a pond full of fish! LOL

G

gothchick1515

My dad was like that too he said no more ******* animals! and i just ignored him and now hes ok he keeps taking the mick out of Griffins hair! x

Status
Not open for further replies.