What is your job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I wondered what jobs we do. At the moment I am a medical secretary in the anaesthetics department.

K

kellyspiggies

i work from home selling handmade bath products, also will be working at center parcs soon, dont know what to do yet though retail or going around the villas checking the staff are doing what they should be and making sure the villas are clean

K

Kellie

I am a Play-Development Co-Ordinator for a respite home with the NHS, Basically I am a overqualified nursery nurse LOL looking after terminally ill babies and children.

P

purplegem1985

I'm a Legal Secretary working for a solicitior who works in Family Law - Children and Divorce, Employment, Housing, and Misc - change of name, claims etc

S

ss4ya

I'm a civil engineer who investigates structures like bridges to make sure they arent going to fall down any time soon :D

W

Wheekster

I'm an LSA for a local primary school, working with children with special needs :)

W

Wheekster

There is nothing wrong with being a housewife, its an extremely demanding and rewarding job ;D I am only a part time housewife now that I have gone back to work, but I did it full time for many years ;D lol

C

claire

Hiya

I run my own business selling accessories. I'm also hoping to be a pub and club singer and i have an audition in a few weeks.

Love

Claire
x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
claire said:
Hiya

I run my own business selling accessories. I'm also hoping to be a pub and club singer and i have an audition in a few weeks.

Love

Claire
x
Good luck for then Claire! :D If I didn't wish you it now I would forget!

Kelly and piggies xx

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm a support tutor in a college with students with moderate learning difficulties aged 15-18.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm a primary school teacher - I teach year 3 at the moment so I spend my days srrounded by 7 year olds!

Kate

M

Michele

I'm a housewife, Avon rep, ebay seller and a volunteer for th Andover & District Cats Protection.
Before the kids I use to be a Manager of a Travel agent and then worked from home as a travel agent too.

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Weeeelllll.....I originally did a degree in journalism but have since decided I don't want to be a journalist - doh! Am still doing some freelance work but am nearing the end of a post graduate conversion course in psychology. Am currently negotiating the possibility of doing some research work with a team at Manchester University who are looking into self harm and suicide prevention. These topics have become my subjects of interest after I worked at a unit for people who self-harm; my current research project is also on the subject. After working in a research post or as an assistant psychologist for a year or two, I hope to train to be a clinical psychologist. It's a bit of a long drawn out process and i'll be over 30 by the time I finish (i'm 25 now) but it will be worth it.

Alex x ;D

J

Janella

I work part time as an office assistant for the anglican church and two days a week I go to college, studying business marketing :D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[quotalxr ]
Wlllll.....I originally i a gr in journalism but hav sinc ci I on't want to b a journalist - oh! Am still oing som frlanc work but am naring th n of a post grauat convrsion cours in psychology. Am currntly ngotiating th possibility of oing som rsarch work with a tam at Manchstr Univrsity who ar looking into slf harm an suici prvntion. Ths topics hav bcom my subjcts of intrst aftr I work at a unit for popl who slf-harm; my currnt rsarch projct is also on th subjct. Aftr working in a rsarch post or as an assistant psychologist for a yar or two, I hop to train to b a clinical psychologist. It's a bit of a long rawn out procss an i'll b ovr 30 by th tim I finish (i'm 25 now) but it will b worth it.

Alx x ;D
[/quot]
[color]
My sistr is at uni oing Journalism at th momnt at Shffil. Sh is in hr last yar. Sh is rally njoying it but I on't think sh will n up oing journalism lol.

Goo luck in bcoming a linical Psychologist :)

Last edited by a moderator:

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooh I did journalism at Sheffield! :) I bet your sister is busy doing her final portfolios etc. Ask her if Jonathan Foster is her tutor.

Alex ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.