• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

what I've been making

Status
Not open for further replies.

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been making some clay animals hehe I made a bird, guinea pig, snake and 2 funky bugs

2011-04-07211635.jpg

2011-04-07211612.jpg

2011-04-07211551.jpg

2011-04-07211535.jpg

2011-04-07211503.jpg

2011-04-07211450.jpg

I also make stuffed birds but I don't have any photos of those yet

:red Thanks everyone! I got very bored as you can see :)) I do love them though as I make them as presents for friends (usually their favourite animal).
I've had people ask if they could buy some... but would that kill the fun of my hobby? Hmm.. what do you guys think?

Hehehehe i love them! :)) You should try selling some and seeing if you still find it fun whilst making them :) good luck! they're fab btw :)

You could definitely try selling them on a small scale to friends and us rolleyes and then see if you still enjoy doing it! I'd love a piggy, a rabbit and a hammy if you did! ;)

Next question then lovelies - how much would you pay for them? I may try to sell them on here to start with, see what people think :)

That's not a problem Bailey :) I still don't know how much to sell them for...
Ideas, ladies and gents? What do you think they are worth? All will be glazed as well, I need to visit Hobbycraft soon rolleyes

Also, I made my first bunny today:

2011-04-08211028.jpg

2011-04-08211050.jpg

I might do a video when I've got a load of designs made up as my camera doesn't photograph the clay very well but the videos are much clearer @)

Hmm I could do if I made them flat (which is easier than making them 3D). I'll give that a go I think, fab idea!

Wow it works really well making them flat! Just threw together a bird to see how it would work :) Now I need more clay, glaze AND pins.

How does £4 including postage sound? I'm rather proud of the little badger he even has a little grey tail :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back