What made you happy today?

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Brillo let me stroke his head in the cage this morning for the first time. He's 2.5 years old and been with us since he was about 2 months old. Normally he dives for his hidey if he sees my hand coming. He stood there letting me do it and going into a trance, then it was as if he realised what he was doing and ran away.

Lavinia

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score

Swissgreys

Staff member
Reaction score

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Looking great and you have the perfect excuse not to dust those shelves!
Thank you :D I wanted to put it next to the porky pair but with Lolo’s hatred of Jasper thought it was best where it was! Definitely! Just more hay out of my pants! :))
They’re a bit braver today (cardboard all around the outside and two blankets!) so out in the open for their veggies earlier :wub: Sure they’ll be flying around soon!
CC386F53-2807-48B3-A34B-D7428CDF938B.jpeg
(That’s grass pellets and hay cobs not poo on the right! Jasper and Luigi on their no pellet diet now! The girls are finishing off the bag behind their backs! 😆)

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Today I'm happy I successfully made Uncle John's 80th birthday cake ready for Saturday :)
A bit out of my comfort zone because I like healthier desserts but although John eats my reduced sugar/high fibre carrot cake/banana cake/fruit crumbles with added oats... he prefers old fashioned cakey cakes like kids do!
So... double layer chocolate sponge filled with chocolate-vanilla buttercream, topped with dark chocolate then hand made slightly blobby marbled milk/white chocolate decorations.
Looks a bit homemade but, it is! And extremely chocolately :)
20210930_145124.jpg

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Today I'm happy I successfully made Uncle John's 80th birthday cake ready for Saturday :)
A bit out of my comfort zone because I like healthier desserts but although John eats my reduced sugar/high fibre carrot cake/banana cake/fruit crumbles with added oats... he prefers old fashioned cakey cakes like kids do!
So... double layer chocolate sponge filled with chocolate-vanilla buttercream, topped with dark chocolate then hand made slightly blobby marbled milk/white chocolate decorations.
View attachment 186513
It looks lovely and very yummy. :drool: Homemade looking is always the best. It shows the love that has gone into making it.

Posyrose

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
View attachment 186513

That cake sounds delicious. How kind of you to bake a cake for his big milestone birthday

weepweeps

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
I am happy as I have lost another 2lb bringing my weight loss to half a stone. I'm also allowed to have an alcoholic drink tomorrow after being dry for nearly 5 weeks :)
Well done you. Not easy losing weight. Enjoy your tipple tomorrow 🍹

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I am happy that after a week I have FINALLY found and despatched the slug (chucked it outside in a piece of Kitchen Roll) that has been coating my kitchen worktops and cooker liberally with its disgusting slime every night. :vom: I have been doing a lot of disinfecting with F10.