• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

Getting home is what made me happy today, after at work this morning I got a strike to the forehead by a very heavy solid steel bar, ( a pallet wrecking bar) no one's fault ( sort of) almost knocked me out I think, and I have a nice lump on my head as a rememberence
Sounds painful, glad you’re doing better today though 😊

Although it was cool, the sun was shining and it felt like it does at the beginning of spring - when it’s not cold but not warm either. Vitamin d! And it’s odd what a bit of sunshine can do for the mood ☺️ I tolerated my daughter’s constant singing better today - I didn’t tell her to stop 😁

Well today I'm a bit sad that my Mum is back in hospital, but I am happy because the dentist cancelled my appointment for tomorrow. I didnt want the appointment, its for an expensive private scale and polish with the hygienist who makes my gums bleed then charges me too much, but the dentist really pressured me into it and when I tried to cancel they kept phoning me until I rebooked... but now they have cancelled so its not my fault :)

Some one paid me a nice compliment and said she liked my coat. Such a small thing but it made me wonder when I last said something nice to a stranger.

That’s lovely. At least once a week I pay a compliment to a stranger. It’s a conscious thing, as it’s actually an amazing way to make yourself feel happier and better about life. And it makes the recipient feel special, too.

I'm also happy that my pack of 7 new fleecy pee pads was delivered today, got them from Atalas on ebay- just the right size to fit in a hidey house for pee monsters Jezzy, Blod or Tallulah who all need their fleecy beds and sit-upons changing every day!
20200207_193942.jpg

Well today I'm a bit sad that my Mum is back in hospital, but I am happy because the dentist cancelled my appointment for tomorrow. I didnt want the appointment, its for an expensive private scale and polish with the hygienist who makes my gums bleed then charges me too much, but the dentist really pressured me into it and when I tried to cancel they kept phoning me until I rebooked... but now they have cancelled so its not my fault :)
Sorry about your mum.
Hope she gets home quickly

My happy moment today was clearing rubbish in the garden & my little Robin friend perched next to me (few inches away) picked at a few bugs & then Robins little partner was a couple of feet away. I think they're thinking of nesting :D
They seemed to be 'twitterpated' 😘
Also the little family of long tailed tits was in the tree along the road. I love springtime 💞

I've also realised I am a silly duffer & posted this plus some extra bits on another thread. Oops lol 😂

@PigglePuggle I hope your Mum is in good spirits.Dare I ask about the hamster?
Mr Alice is still seemingly alive and well though possibly rather obese since Mum decided he liked eating sugar puffs breakfast cereal... as well as his hamster muesli... and a piggy size portion of veg every day... a rather bemused nurse phoned me tonight to specifically ask if I knew anything about a hamster that my mother was fussing about so Mr Alice will get a good inspection tomorrow!
I rarely see him as he's usually asleep when I go round to Mum's during the day and she's a bit overprotective/territorial about letting me check on him and help clean him out but he definitely has the right size cage and wheel and always looks to have clean water and far too much food, personally I'd feed him less and give him deeper woodshavings and more paper bedding and more stuff to do, but it seems he's getting all the essentials and meeting minimum welfare requirements even if its not quite they way I would do things myself :)

Back