• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

After feeling quite down last week after the job interview disaster, everything is looking up this week! It’s quite exciting how things have turned and two new opportunities have pretty much landed in my lap in the space of 24 hours!
Exciting! Best of luck :) x

After feeling quite down last week after the job interview disaster, everything is looking up this week! It’s quite exciting how things have turned and two new opportunities have pretty much landed in my lap in the space of 24 hours!

Good Luck @Piggies&buns . Things often happen for a reason, you weren't meant to get that job because there's a better one round the corner.

Yay! Good luck with both. 🤞🏾

Facing an absolute impossible dangerous looking job at work, out in the cold, pouring rain, no waterproofs, no lights, up against everything that could go wrong, but pushed through... I really don't know how I got the will power to do it. I'm happy now it's over lol

MrA had a special Valentines Card made for me. It made me hoot with laughter. View attachment 133584

I saw that one but didn't want to start an argument :)) I also was tempted by one that said "roses are red, violets are blue, the dog is my favourite, but you're ok too" :lol!:

In the end I settled for a Brooklyn nine nine themed "I love you more than Terry loves yogurt (and Terry really loves yogurt)" which got a huge grin out the hubby.

Oh and should I say... What made me really happy today...

Nissan have me a valentine's present by saying that they have approved the request for them to fix my car and it's booked in for the 25th! I nearly fell over I was so certain I would get the "we really tried for you but they said no"

Oh and should I say... What made me really happy today...

Nissan have me a valentine's present by saying that they have approved the request for them to fix my car and it's booked in for the 25th! I nearly fell over I was so certain I would get the "we really tried for you but they said no"
What was wrong with it? Glad to hear that Nissan is being good to you

Gearbox is knackered. It needs a new one
I fear this problem with my car, honda jazz of my year ( 2009) apparently had problems with gear box bearing failure of somesort. £1000 to fix. I'm hoping either it's had the problem already before I owned it, or it never gets the problem. But I picked up a low mileage one, so I'm a bit nervous lol

Took my youngest (13, autism & anxiety) to the hospital today to meet the disabilities liaison lady who is LOVELY and talked her through blood tests, showed her all the stuff they use from the alcohol wipe to the tourniquet to the (packaged) needle, walked her round the two places she could choose from to have it done (children's or general) and we have gone from brick wall of fear to this blood test actually being a real possibility 😁

And my eldest is excited about her historical sewing project that she's decided to do as an EPQ alongside her A levels, so a nice start to half term break.

Took my youngest (13, autism & anxiety) to the hospital today to meet the disabilities liaison lady who is LOVELY and talked her through blood tests, showed her all the stuff they use from the alcohol wipe to the tourniquet to the (packaged) needle, walked her round the two places she could choose from to have it done (children's or general) and we have gone from brick wall of fear to this blood test actually being a real possibility 😁

And my eldest is excited about her historical sewing project that she's decided to do as an EPQ alongside her A levels, so a nice start to half term break.
Glad you've had positives for them both! We could do with a lady like this for the same reason, how did you find out about her, if you don't mind me asking?

And I’m hoping this was all cooked for you and not by you?
Cooked by me I’m afraid. That’s how it’s been for years, kind of got used to it 🤷🏾‍♀️
MrA had a special Valentines Card made for me. It made me hoot with laughter. View attachment 133584
🤣🤣 I don’t know when but I stopped being annoyed by the way the kids put the cutlery in 🤣🤣 I don’t touch the dishwasher anymore apart from putting my dirty things in.

I fear this problem with my car, honda jazz of my year ( 2009) apparently had problems with gear box bearing failure of somesort. £1000 to fix. I'm hoping either it's had the problem already before I owned it, or it never gets the problem. But I picked up a low mileage one, so I'm a bit nervous lol

Yep mines a 2015 automatic with less than 40k on the clock. Gearbox should definitely last a lot longer than that. We contacted an independent for a quote and they said £4k so very very glad that Nissan have agreed to cover it

Back