• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

I had an important Zoom meeting today.
I brushed my hair, put on a decent blouse, and even tidied the office a bit, so I would look serious and professional.
Part way through the meeting I stood up to open the window and revealed the fact I was wearing rabbit print tracksuit pants, paired with my smart blouse.
Of course I didn't change my trousers becasue I didn't think anyone would see them!
My boss actually asked if I was wearing pajamas, and I think he was even more horrified when I said that I regulary wear them out and about - nothing wrong with rabbit print trousers!

It was actually quite a fun call in the end.
Our panel expert (an esteemed professor from a German university) joined the call with the user name 'Francesca'.
Apparently he had let his daughter use his work computer and she had changed the Zoom profile, and he couldn't work out how to change it back :lol:

Very soon it's my brother's birthday and the first birthday he hasn't been here for, normally my mum would light a candle in the church for him. She hasn't been able to do this since lockdown, this week the Church was allowed to open for private prayer however they haven't opened yet. I decided to email them and was amazed that they will open the door and allow us to light a candle for my brother. Words can't describe the kindness in this sentiment.

Very soon it's my brother's birthday and the first birthday he hasn't been here for, normally my mum would light a candle in the church for him. She hasn't been able to do this since lockdown, this week the Church was allowed to open for private prayer however they haven't opened yet. I decided to email them and was amazed that they will open the door and allow us to light a candle for my brother. Words can't describe the kindness in this sentiment.
That’s really touching 💓

Phew. Lovely of them and my love to you all. Xx

After having our old carpet, wallpaper and some big cardboard boxes inside our car since March, we finally got rid of it and dumped at the tip! :yahoo: The tip started accepting carpets again and our car doesn't smell of carpet and the rubber underlay again. The tip is by appointment only so it won't be crowded with people. Only 3 cars at a time and one person to throw all the stuff. There's also a guy at the entrance checking the car registration and your name before you can enter to see if you are booked.

Back