• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

Yeuch :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

Hope it doesn't find its way back in - in a previous abode we used to find slugs in the kitchen/dining room, we eventually worked out they were coming in through a small gap in the patio doors where the frame had rotted slightly. My husband once came down during the night and picked up what he thought was a wine gum on the dining table ....
I hope he didn’t pop it in his mouth before he realized what it was!

Not having a headache!
Had to have 2 days off work last week due to being bedridden with a terrible migraine.
Really sick of being unwell often lately..
But I’m grateful that today I haven’t got a sore head. Just wish I had more energy.. but hey, let’s be not be over the top. One thing will do :xd:

I went to london for some meetings, my last time was end of February 2020 So first time in over 18 months. I was dreading it (I am a country person at heart and don’t do cities) caught the 6.30 am. train to be by 7.15 am (hubby did guinea treats, medication and breakfast And sent me videos..love him!), but I had a wonderful day, amazing meetings and our new offices near Regents Park are incredible! now satisfyingly exhausted!

Primark paper bags... Hours of entertainment... They aren't just for guinea pigs 🤣
Wait till she gets a bit older and can do a bit of crafting. I have to cut out a big rectangle out of our paper bags so the children can put the bag over their head and look out the hole. They normally decorate the bag and then run around for hours pretending to be robots! 🤖

Today's phonecall:

"We know the heating's off, sorry about that. I've rung them, they'll be out to fix it today."
"Wait, the heating's off? Huh. I thought it was just my radiators on the fritz again."
"Yeah, I sat down here freezing all morning til (neighbour) said it was off. Felt a bit stupid about that."
"I'm not complaining. Except I kind of am, because it's too cold to take a shower without the bathroom radiator working."
"...you know, that's exactly what (neighbour) said too!"

It's working now! But I can't have a shower now either. I have someone due for a visit any time between now and 8pm and I can't afford to miss them or I get no meds for a week lol.

Today's phonecall:

"We know the heating's off, sorry about that. I've rung them, they'll be out to fix it today."
"Wait, the heating's off? Huh. I thought it was just my radiators on the fritz again."
"Yeah, I sat down here freezing all morning til (neighbour) said it was off. Felt a bit stupid about that."
"I'm not complaining. Except I kind of am, because it's too cold to take a shower without the bathroom radiator working."
"...you know, that's exactly what (neighbour) said too!"

It's working now! But I can't have a shower now either. I have someone due for a visit any time between now and 8pm and I can't afford to miss them or I get no meds for a week lol.

Glad the heating got fixed. Enjoy your shower later. 👍🏻

Back